Tulsa, OK 74119 Email: ******.******@*****.***
University of Tulsa (TU); Tulsa, OK August 2010 – May 2014
Bachelor of Science: Marketing
Certificate: Not-for-Profit Administration
University of Gloucestershire; Cheltenham, UK January 2014 –
Marketing and Management Study
Kunming University; Kunming, China February 2012 –
Mandarin Language Study
N2 Publishing; Tulsa, OK December 2014 - Present
• Prospecting and contacting potential sponsors for the private Tulsa neighborhood publications.
• Meeting with 8-20 businesses per week face to face scheduled from phone calls, referrals and networking.
The Thoroughfare; Tulsa, OK January 2015 - Present
Creator and Managing Editor
• “The Thoroughfare” is an Arts and Culture website providing quality articles regarding Film, TV, Music,
Books, and much more.
• With a team of around 30 contributing writers, my job responsibilities are primarily scheduling, assigning,
and editing content to ensure consistent posting. I also contribute several articles a week.
New Medio; Tulsa, OK June 2014 – October 2014
• Ultimate responsibility for pushing projects through production, managed clients (Oil/Gas, non-profit,
foundations, etc.), developers and designers as applications move from discovery through deployment.
• Played an active role in New Medio's business infrastructure, developing project scopes as well as
brainstorming potential new software product lines.
University of Tulsa Center for Global Education; Tulsa, OK August 2012 – December 2013 Peer
• 3+ classroom presentations or events per week with average of thirty attendees
• Advised students by helping them choose a study abroad program and navigate the application process
Jobing Confidential (JoCo); Tulsa, OK June 2013 – August 2013
• Updated up to 50 online job postings (Monster, Ladders, LinkedIn, etc.) per week to pull in job seekers
• Sourced candidates for open positions through resume review
• Improved traffic to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn by 500% through regular status updates and an online
ACTIVITIES & EXTRACURRICULARS
• University Ambassador: Market TU to visitors through tours and panels (February 2011 to May 2014)
• Executive Director: Homecoming Week for Student Association (August 2011 to May 2012)
• Orientation Leader: Led a group of 10-15 of freshmen through an Orientation week (August 2011 to May
• Volunteer: Reading Partners tutor (September 2014 to present)