PAOLO C. VASQUEZ
Looking to obtain a position as a Trainer focused on Curioni and Ward Machines, with a dynamic Company where strong administrative, communications and planning abilities will be used to improve performance, productivity and profitability.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over four years’ applied experience in operating diverse machines in a factory environment
• Specialized courses in factory machine functioning and handling
• Highly skilled in the safe and efficient use of tools
• In depth knowledge of machine setting and tendering procedures
• Pursued new learning tools to enhance training programs
• Monitored and trained Machine Operators
• Utilized advanced technology skills to create training and development materials for individuals
• Proven ability to work according to manuals
• Able to produce best results on a tight schedule
• Precise and detail oriented
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Excellent hand-eye coordination
• Leadership Development
• Verbal Communication
• Creative Talent
• Time Management
• Excellent Computer Skills
Brickforce, Inc. Passaic, NJ July 2009 – January 2010
Picker and forklift driver
• Responsible for driving hi lo.
• Load & unload trucks with crane and hi-lo
• Responsible for picking Cheese products.
• Make sure all cheese products were correctly collected in boxes.
Cosmopolitan, Inc. Manawah, NJ January 2010 – October 2012
Machine Operator and packer
• Responsible for operating ovens and packing machines.
• Responsible for checking the temperature and speed of machines.
• Responsible for filling forms with respect to the daily production.
• Responsible for inspecting work for conformance with procedures and orders.
• Responsible for other related work as assigned.
Pratt Industries, Macungie PA October 2012 – July 2014
Machine Operator (Die Cutter, Flexo, Mini Flexo)
• Operate production machinery in a safe and efficient manner
• Perform safety and maintenance checks regularly
• Clean equipment and tools appropriately
• Training on Lock out/ tag out
• Train new employees in machine operation activities
• Meet production quotas by managing work load effectively
PCA, Trexlertown PA September 2014- Present
Mini Flexo Martin Operator
• Operate the Mini Flexo machinery and set up its configuration as per the client's specifications
• Move the levers and make adjustments carefully to prevent smearing or overlapping of printed colors
• Inspect the printed materials for any defects, misprinting, blur or off-center printing, smearing of colors. Change the settings of the printer to remove those defects.
• Clean, oil and repair the equipments to maintain its efficiency using the cleaning solvents, grease etc
• I received a training at Rex Company in Chicago as to how to operate the Curioni Mini Flexo Machine, August 2013
• Leadership Course with Life Company, 2009
• OSHA, LOTTO, GMP, MSDS Training
Paul Rivet School – 2001
4th year Business Administration- Alas Peruanas University 2009
Paul Szolis, Plant Manager at Pratt Industries, Macungie PA 484-***-****
Rusty Pickens, Plant Manager at Pratt Industries, OHIO 973-***-*****
Andrea Zanaboni, Curioni Programmer 815-***-****