Dedicated Caregiver with 5 years of experience combining Front Desk Reception service expertise
In Jaguar/ Land Rover and Volvo Dealership.
To obtain a position in the field of Customer Service
Where my excellent work habits and attention to detail may be utilized to promote professional
Advancement and personal growth.
• Microsoft Office
• Clerical Support
• Reynolds and Reynolds
• Front Desk Operations
• Customer and personal services
• Complex Problem Solving
• Falls Prevention
• Safe Use of Medications
• Emergency Responding
• Safe Patient Handling
RECEPTIONIST August 2014 - Present
JAGUAR/ LAND ROVER AND VOLVO TACOMA, WA
• Greet Customers and direct to appropriate Department
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing
information taking messages or scheduling appointments.
• Transmit Information or documents to customers, using computers, mail
Or facsimile machine.
• Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records,
invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Keep a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability.
• Take orders for merchandise or materials and send them to the proper departments to be filled.
• Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from Service and Parts department.
• Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public
• Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
CAREGIVER JULY 2009-JULY 2014
IN HOME SUPPORTIVE SERVICES, LANCASTER,CA
• Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
• Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
• Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
• Care for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
• Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
• Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
• Provide clients with communication assistance, typing their correspondence or obtaining information for them.
CASHIER/SALES MARCH 2013-DECEMBER2013
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
• Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
HOST/SERVER JANUARY 2008-FEBRUARY 2009
EL TAZUMAL - TACOMA,WA
• Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
• Provide guests with menus.
• Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
• Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
• Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
BARBER LICENSE:BEAUTY SCHOOL MAY,2011
WESTERN BEAUTY INSTITUTE LANCASTER,CA
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AUGUST,2010
MADISON FALLS - LANCASTER,CA