E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dubai Silicon Oasis – Dubai, UAE
**** –To date - (MBA) Master of Business Administration
Herriot Watt University – UK (Dubai Campus – UAE)
Aug. 2005 - Bachelor of Economic and Social Studies
University of Khartoum.
Khartoum – Sudan.
Mar. 2011 to Nov 2013 - Ajmal Perfume
Dubai – UAE
Position - Customer Relationship Marketing Executive – Loyalty Program Division
Reporting directly to the head of marketing department
- Develop and manage the loyalty program for Ajmal Brand
- Oversee the design of the loyalty program and all related features
- Develop and implement the business CRM & loyalty strategy to improve acquisition
and retention of customers
- Define, implement and manage all marketing communications with the members via
email, direct mail and SMS coordinating with marketing team and the marketing
- Manage the Loyalty program helpdesk team and all operational functions of the
scheme including budget management, customer services queries, and
management of stock items and development of customer facing materials.
- Coordinate with marketing / sales to design and create effective promotions and
campaigns to retain members.
- Ensure the program system setup is functioning smoothly at stores; coordinating
with IT / System provider to resolve the technical issues.
July 2010- February 2011 - Life cell Arabia FZ LLC
Dubai – UAE
Position - Relationship Executive
- Achieve the target sales that are communicated timely manner.
- Generate leads.
- Events planning, organizing and execution
- Conduct presentations for prospected customers.
- Preparation of daily reports for the field works (competitors & potential
- Market research; report competitor activities and market feedback to
- Building relationships with the prospected customers.
- Any other work as assigned by the superior.
September 2007- June 2010 - Dubai Islamic Bank
Dubai - UAE
Position - Customer service representative
- Act in achieving Dubai Islamic Bank strategic objectives (customer
satisfaction, customer retention and promote banking products)
- Handle, follow up & resolve Dubai Islamic Bank customer’s complains, cross
and up selling
- Working in highly pressure environment (serving existing/potential
customers as a apart of large customer service team)
- Dealing with banking systems i.e: flex, prime, power card, online banking,
Customer service, Marketing communication, Problem solving, Analytical thinking, Creative
thinking, Leadership, presentation skills
Horse riding, Traveling, Reading, Cooking
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
Valid uae driving license
Arabic (Mother Tongue).
Team building, Communication skills, Telesales techniques - Snap shot consultancy and training
UAE – May 2009
Customer focused approach - Ethos Consultancy & Dubai Islamic Bank
UAE – Jan 2008
Best productivity award for January, April and August 2008 – Dubai Islamic Bank
Date of Birth : 1983
Nationality : Sudanese
Religion : Islam
Marital Status : Married
Gender : Female