OBJECTIVE: Accounts Payable Coordinator, large national organization in Denver, CO, PostJobFree, April 25, 2014.
* Accounting systems-trained and experienced accounts payable supervisor.
* Excellent 10-key by touch PC, office equipment including scanner and accounting software skills.
* Colorado permanent resident with working knowledge of U.S. sales and use tax.
* Oversaw a hospital’s semi-computerized accounts payable operations using PrimeSoftware with the following among other duties for 5 years:
o Checked accounts payable payments matching vendor invoices against receiving report and purchase orders where applicable for timeliness, documentation, mathematical accuracy, recording and filing.
o Timely resolved payable issues with internal or external staff as needed.
o Checked reconciliation of vendor statements against ledgers.
o Maintained accounts payable and controls system.
SELECTED WORK HISTORY
* Chief Accountant, Southwestern University-Sacred Heart Hospital. 5 years.
Cebu City, Philippines.
University of San Carlos, Cebu City, Philippines.
Bachelor of Science in Commerce, major in Accounting.
GPA: 3.5 of 4.0.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS
Excellent in both oral and written.
PC with Windows 8.1 (daily hands-on), MS Office 2007 Word / Excel (intermediate level) and Oracle Payables 11g (system overview).