Mustafa Ahmed Mustafa Wehaibi
Date of Birth
Jordanian (National No. 988******* )
Mobile No.: (+962-79)8533690
No : 009***********
Email : email@example.com
Skype : mustaphaaw2
BSc. in General Nursing, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan.
Higher Secondary School, Science.
July - 2011
License for practicing nursing services as Staff Nurse,
Ministry of Health, License No. 60001/16809.
Registration Certificate at Jordan Nurses and Midwives Council, Amman, Jordan. Registration No. 19422.
My experience in nursing summarized in application of all practical nursing courses in the various hospitals:
1. I work at Al Isra Hospital in the emergency department from 1st February 2016
2. Worked at Al Bayader Surgical Hospital in the ICU from 19 July 2014 until 1 November 2015
3. Worked at Zuwara Hospital in Libya in the emergency department and the paramedic (6/6/2012 - 6/6/2013)
4. Worked at Ibn al-Nafis Hospital for one year (20 / Feb / 2011 - 26 / Feb / 2012)
5. King Abdullah University Hospital, all nursing skills in the following sections:
Department of Surgery, for a year.
Department of Cardiac disease, intensive care and catheters, for two years.
Department of dialysis, for 5 months.
6. Princess Basma Hospital, all nursing skills in the following sections, for a year:
Surgery, internal medicine, Orthopedic and ENT.
7. Mafraq Hospital of government, the application of nursing skills for gynecology and obstetrics clinical course, and pediatric course.
8. Ramtha government hospital.
1.Intensive course for a 15/2/2013 to 15/3/2013 about ECG interpretation and infection control under the Jordan Nurses & Midwives Council
2.Intensive course for 3-5/2/2013 about Advanced Cardiac Life Support, under the LIBYAN MEDICAL COUNCIL
3.Intensive course for 3-5/2/2013 about BASIC Life Support, under the LIBYAN MEDICAL COUNCIL
4.Intensive course about BLS, ACLS & PALS under American Heart Association
What I Can Do:
●Excellent diagnostic skills. Keeps knowledge of treatment and protocols current.
●Building trust with patient, respectful and responsive to client's needs.
●Practices proper methods of infection control.
●Experience administering medication.
●Works productively with others in the medical team.
●Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks professionally.
●Demonstrates attentive and active listening skills.
●Capable of performing general procedural nursing duties professionally.
Excellent computer skills, Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and in efficiently browsing the Internet.
Languages (Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing):
-Dr.Abd Alrhman shaher Specialist in general surgery and laparoscopic surgery and laparoscopic obesity surgery Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : abdullrahman.shaher
What's up phone : +962*********
Phone : +962*********