NAME : Mrs. NEETHU NINAN
QUALIFICATION : Bsc Nursing
TRAINED IN : BLS, PALS
DHA REFERENCE NO : DHA/LS/1512017/678375
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated, compassionate and hardworking nursing professional with experience in nursing practice and completed Bsc nursing, from Sri. Aurobindo college of nursing, Karur, Tamil Nadu, India. And also completed 2 years of Working Experience from KIMS Hospital, Trivandrum and Kerala, India. CAREER OBJECTIVES
To pursue a career in your esteemed organization in the area of Nursing and work towards the growth of your organization that gives me scope to utilize and update my knowledge and skills in accordance with the recent trends.
FROM TO HOSPITAL SPECIALITY DESIGNATION
India, 650 Bedded
Sl No FROM TO DEGREE/
Tamil Nadu, India
Board of Higher
Secondary, Govt of
Board of Public
NURSING COUNCIL REGISTRATION NUMBER
Tamil Nadu State Nursing Council
Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council
• Remain calm and professional throughout critical incidents.
• Excellent in communication skills in written and verbal both.
• Resourceful problem solver capable of implementing solutions to complex problems.
• Ability to work in pressure situations.
Key Responsibilities Handled
• Caring the patient 24 x 7.
• Handling Medical-Surgical/critical care, emergency care, hospice, cardiac care and out-patient environments.
• Manage the admission and discharging of patients.
• Performing Simple and complex treatments.
• Handling injuries and illnesses, including administering medications, applying medical devices and administering specialized tests.
• Assessing, developing, monitoring and implementing complete plans of care through interdisciplinary team processes for all admissions/transfers of patients.
• Performing discharge planning for patients
• Preparing reports of patients care activities.
• Writing nursing orders.
• To identify patient care needs.
• Interacting with the medical bodies in the hospital.
• Provide suggestions to family member and other staff on diseases.
• Provide assistance to Nursing manager in the supervision of staff nurses.
• Maintain the patient charts.
• Provide training to the new recruiters.
• Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in nursing. PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth : 11 September 1991
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Language Known : English, Malayalam, Tamil & Hindi Passport Number : L9785785
Visa Status : Husband Visa
I do hereby confirm that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and confidence and I will do my job sincerely in the field of my responsibility Place: Your's obediently