Anbu Elizabeth Joselin
**** ****** *** ** *******, GA, 30047
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position to utilize excellent organizational and office management skills, IT skills and a profound ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Electronics and Communication Engineer- GPA 6.8/10 from the Kerala University (LBS Institute of Technology), India - Batch Of 2011
• Demonstrated ability to manage common office tasks such as filing and record keeping
• Special talent for office correspondence management
• Good knowledge of posing as a first point of contact and managing the front desk
•MS Office Applications, MS Excel, PowerPoint
•Programming in C++
• Email and Internet
• Social Media Sites
• Typing speed – 55 WPM
IMMIGRATION STATUS: Green Card
Software Engineer Trainee NEST TECHNOLOGIES, Kerala, India 2011
• Gained practical working knowledge of Technologies with interface designing & implementation.
• A proactive learner with a flair for adopting emerging trends & addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives.
• An effective team member with proven abilities to be a part of team during project phase & guiding team members.
Administrative Assistant Children’s Home Ministry, India 2007 - 2011
• Answered official calls and emails
• Maintained files and folders
• Logged receipt and dispatch of material
• Performed basic and routine typing assignments
• Compiled data on forms
• Member of the school magazine editorial board
• Member of social service activity clubs
•As a teacher for under privileged children at a Juvenile home in India between 2006 -2011.
•As an office administrator for the same Juvenile home in India from 2007 - 2011 along with my Bachelors program.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and multitasking skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Able to exercise good telephone etiquette
• Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to take instructions and work independently