I have the honor to present my C.V to you, hoping to find a suitable vacancy post at your company and to join your successful team work.
You will see from my CV that I am a successful Business Development element with a number of significant achievement and abilities in Supply Chain Department as a responsible for New products Department, through the establishment of new business generating ideas.
Throughout my career I have been told that I am a natural team leader, driving others to increase their contribution to the business with creative problem solving abilities and the capacity to work successfully under pressure and tight deadlines. I also possess a number of other key skills / areas of expertise that should be of particular interest to you.
I am now looking forward to continue making a significant contribution.
- Name Hala Agaiby Hanna
- Marital Status Married
- Address El Rehab City
- Email email@example.com
- Mobile 011/18399416
- Highest University Degree: Bachelor of foreign Commerce (Helwan University) foreign trade section
- Cumulative Grade: Very Good
- Section: Foreign Trade
- Year of graduate: 1994
- Arabic: Mother Tongue
- English: Very good (reading, writing & speaking)
- French: Fair
COMPUTER SKILLSAND PROFICIENCIES
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, outlook, power point, internet)
- Windows 95, 98 & XP
- Oracle system
- Planning and Scheduling
- Customer Service
- Interdepartmental Coordination
- Internet Research
- speed typing
Jan, 2015-2017 Freelancer- Self employed
February, 2013-2014 Business Development specialist Pharmed healthcare Hetero
1) Searching for new molecules & new product development planning and management. Conducting a comprehensive analysis of an active pharmaceutical ingredients
In terms of the competitors in the market, the number of brands and its price.( And thus the probability of the presence in the Egyptian market)
Identify new materials,( new molecules) which have not introduced before in Egypt
2) Planning for manufacturing pilot and first three batches.
It means responsible for determining Raw materials (Active –Inactive) quantities
3) Expanding business channels in our plant through initiating Toll manufacture business
4) Responsible for preparing all packaging item required for each product.
5) Maintaining efficient business relationship with the existing customers and new ones to ensure the company profitability..
7) Support and follow up with Distribution channel.
8) Follow up business enquiries of CEO/ BD/ Supply Chain
9) Making a perfect coordination between a Regulatory Department and the Supply chain Department in the issue of an importing approval).
10) Performance analysis and follow up of the company departments KPIs.
11) Sales organization, planning and development.
12) Profile potential customers in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and market research industry.
13) Follow up business enquiries.
14) Organize Fairs and Campaigns.
15) Self-development and continuing personal development
16) Update a sales Director by the status of any product
January, 2011-2013 Business Development Specialist ( Raw material planner &Logistics)
Marcyrl pharmaceutical Industry
1)I am responsible for new products sector whether it will be toll or Marcyrl from the very beginning till taking a preliminary authorization marketing.
Business development Unit is responsible for the launch of the first three MOH batches since receiving their registration license till their analysis are finally approved from MOH .
2) Responsible for preparing packaging items required for each product.
3) Responsible for determining Raw materials (Active –Inactive) quantities, and following up their shipment arrival dates.
4) Following up all the procedures for importing the Active materials, and following up their shipment arrival dates with planning Manager after checking all shipping docs and making all the transfer of payment till getting its release from MOH and consequently hand over to the warehouse .
5) Following up the new product stages at production and Analysis till it’s finally prepared as Finished good.
6) Preparing MOH file which is sent with the samples to NODCAR for analysis
-Also I am the person who in charge to offer all the facilities and support to departments, the scientific office as well the registration office.
A) Scientific office ( Business development team):
1- Planning for Manufacturing pilot batches.
2- First production for Registration products.
3-Biowaiver or Bioequivalence situation.
4- Raw materials sheet. (The availability of an active material and non active)
5- Product registered and under registration.
B) Exportation Dep & Registration office:
1- Following up all pending issues with QA Department, QC Department and planning Dep eg: ( COA/ Active/ suppliers/ DMF).
2- Long term stability
3- Needed documents for lab. analysis (NODCAR)
C) IT Department.
Following up the reports issued by IT Dep which is concerned with finished goods and raw materials equivalent with determined forecast (no of months),
D) The file of Variations
2010 - 9/2011 Senior Administrative (Habitat for Humanity Egypt )
I was responsible to promote the efficiency of the National Director, facilitate clear and timely communication among foundation guest and staff, produce high quality documents in English and Arabic, and provide prompt and reliable access to information. I am accountable to the National Director for fulfillment of these functions,
2009-2011 Business Development executive (Icons-solutions provider co.)
1)Concerning with all correspondences and follow up to ensure they are dealt with on time..
2)Creating the filing system and forming the greatest filing construction for each company and ensure following the procedures to make this system be successful.(manual and computerized)
3)Making presentation of the products of the establishment for the target of its promotion.
4)Following up of the dealers activity and evaluation of the task allotted of them.
5)Upgrading the performance of all employee by follow up their duties and ensure that How to perform the work assigned to them
6)Dealing with official organizations. Like (chamber of information Technology and communications Industry Federation of Egyptian Industries-itida)
7)Creating all the information of each profile for any company and assistance in making the products are marketed on the internet. (I.e. Mass Egypt, Helw El Sham)
1999-1998: Executive Secretary at DELTA GROUP Co.
1998-1997: Office Manager at RAIMBOW Co.
-1997-1996: Office Manager at SIRAJE Co.
1)Welcome, assist, and direct guests.
2)Handles calls and promptly forwards them to appropriate person.
3)Responsible for scheduling meetings for all employees; escorts visitors to staff members' offices, along with provides hospitality service arrangements as requested by staff.
4)Compose and distribute inter-departmental memorandums (e-mail, documentary and voice) ensuring timely delivery and receipt of important information while at the time maintaining confidentiality.
5)Concerning with all correspondences and follow up to ensure they are dealt with on time.
6)Creating the filing system and forming the greatest filing construction for each company and ensure following the procedures to make this system be successful.(manual and computerized)
7) Schedule appointments, record time use, and maximize effective time use of management.
8) Responsible to pay for daily office expenses (e.g. electricity and gas, bills) and submit monthly report to the accounting department.
9) Document meeting minutes, when requested.
10) Arrange for meeting inside or outside the office
11) Manage logistics for international visitors, accommodation, meals and transportation.
12) Handle regular server Backup.
13) Arrange English and Arabic translation and editing of document