SOURABH PARASHRAM PATIL
To seek a job in your esteemed company, allowing me to utilize my education and past work experience and to develop my skills as a structural engineer.
M. Tech. (Structural Engineering)
Vellore institute of technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu. Graduated, 2019
Marks: 8.2 (CGPA)
B.E. (Civil Engineering)
T.K.I.E.T. Warananagar, Kolhapur.
New College, Kolhapur.
New High school, Kolhapur.
B. G. Shirke Construction Tech. PVT. LTD. Six months internship in planning & design department. Work as a design engineer, project name: NIT Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh.
• Precast beam column design using E-Tab. [July 18 to Jan 19]
• Precast stair case design.
• Design of lattice girder slab.
• Calculated beam-column reinforcement using E-tab and optimized it using manual calculations.
• Prepared Beam loading analysis, seismic loading analysis, wind load calculation using Excel. Sunil Desai & Association, two-month training. [May 17 to July 17]
• Designing of RCC residential and commercial buildings and steel structures using E-tab. Shree Mauli construction, one-month internship [May 16 to June 16]
• Carried out Footing alignment and placement.
M- tech project:
Experimental Investigation on Strength Properties of Geo-polymer Concrete
• To develop 100% replacement of cement replaced Geo-polymer concrete
• To find the compressive strength of Geo-polymer concrete for various mix proportions Analysis and Design of Contiguous Pile Wall for Seismic Loading
• Study the behaviour of the contiguous piles under static & seismic loadings and designing it using Plaxis-3D.
Analysis and design of industrial truss and PEB with stability evaluation under seismic forces
• To analyze Conventional Steel Building (Pratt truss) & PEB structure under wind load
• Comparison of Pre-Engineered Building and Conventional Steel Building (Pratt Truss) using E-tab Behaviour of Shear Wall with Openings
• To conduct a comparative study of the behaviour of shear wall with openings at different locations
• To analyse the structure using E-tab by applying seismic force on the structure and check for deflection and storey shear
M-tech Master thesis:
Development of an Efficient Anchorage Mechanism for RC Beam-Column Joints
• Investigate the influence of anchorage for longitudinal reinforcement using headed bars
• Understand behavior of different mechanical anchor fixed at the end of the bar and embedded in concrete under tensile loading using Abaqus
Analysis and design of different configuration of industrial truss with stability evaluation under seismic forces
• An industrial shade of size 20m x 25m located in MIDC, Kolhapur used for car painting is provided with howe, pratt, fink type of trusses. The truss is manually analysed and designed using IS 875-1987.
• The behavior and stability of three trusses is checked for earthquake forces using response spectrum method with help of structural software E-tab.
• Software’s worked with: AutoCAD, E-Tabs (2013,2016,2017), SAP (2000), SAFE, Plaxis, Abaqus, CSi Bridge.
• Application package: Microsoft Office.
• First prize in technical exhibition at TKIET 2014.
• Worked as chapter secretary of student platform for engineering education development (SPEED).
• Selected for 5 days camp of department of science and technology inspire science camp conducted by International Institute of Information Technology, I 2
• Passed the certificate “A” examination held in 2009-2010 under the authority of Ministry of Defence, Government of the India, (NCC).
Date of birth: 21
Languages known: English, Hindi, Marathi.