To utilize my skills in project support
and provide excellent service with
my extensive hands-on
experiences in organizational
administration, human resources,
purchasing and advance office
skills and further to contribute as
well for the efficiency, growth and
quality of an organization.
PROJECT SECRETARY – INFRAROAD TRADING &
P.O. BOX 15427, DOHA, QATAR
ASSIGNED AT IMMIGRATION ROUNDABOUT PROJECT (ROAD
IMPROVEMENT OF IMMIGRATION INTERCHANGE
ROUNDABOUT AND 22ND FEBRUARY STREET)
April 22, 2018 – Present
1. Coordinate and provide secretarial administrative support to Project Manager and project teams.
2. Effectively and efficiently manage telephone calls, emails and other correspondence on behalf of Project Manager and project team members, diverting correspondence to other staff where appropriate.
3. Effectively and efficiently manage meeting arrangements including room bookings, presentation set up and
4. Maintain meeting room calendars.
5. Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system (paper and electronic) for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department.
6. Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department. 7. Maintain open and effective working relationships with senior management and colleagues.
8. Ensure office is maintained in line with our housekeeping policy and general office standards are maintained, liaising regularly with other departments.
9. Ensure that all tasks/duties are carried out in accordance with UIV procedures and standards.
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR – QATAR KENTZ W.L.L. (A
MEMBER OF SNC-LAVALIN GROUP)
P.O. BOX 3865, DOHA, QATAR
ASSIGNED AT SIDRA MEDICAL & RESEARCH CENTER, QATAR SHELL PEARL GTL, QATARGAS, RASGAS & BARZAN PROJECTS September 8, 2008 – February 12, 2018
1. Handled and provided full administrative support duties to Site Manager and Site Office personnel.
2. Supervised, assigned and monitored tasks given to sub- ordinates ensuring smooth flow of daily operations. 2
Years of experience in progressive
administration, human resource
and purchasing in various
industries, locally and abroad.
An administrative professional
recognized for taking a leadership
role in support of top
Excellent interpersonal and
organizational skills and ability to
work well with all levels of
management and staff both
internally and externally.
Skilled in all aspects of
organization of filing systems, use
of electronic equipment,
reception and data entry.
Well develop communication skills
professional verbal and writing
abilities, client relations, customer
service skills, training new
employees, and the ability to
produce reports and
correspondences on time and on
A resourceful and flexible person,
able to work on my own initiative,
self-motivated and proactive.
Possesses a high degree of
responsibility, discretion and
confidentiality when dealing with
sensitive information and
Excellent written and verbal
communication skills – articulate
and diplomatic manner.
3. Planned and coordinated office space, office equipment, furniture, transportation requirements ensuring immediate availability.
4. Utilized Microsoft Excel and/or other query tools to extract, organize, analyze, and report data in a manner that is useful and relevant for making business decisions.
5. Consistently responded to Client’s inquiries/complaints
(Qatar Shell Pearl GTL, QatarGas, RasGas, Barzan and Sidra Medical and Research Center) in a timely manner.
6. Communicated with functional leads and managers to compile weekly and monthly project progress reports. 7. Implemented and enforced communication protocols and matrices for distribution of project documentation. 8. Maintained an efficient and orderly manual and electronic filing system.
9. Provided and disseminated manpower-related reports and/or information to all concerned parties including Supervisors, Superintendents and project management. 10. Coordinated all project turnover and close-out activities. 11. Monitored staff attendance and assist staff with leave travel request. Maintain and update staff employment database. 12. Maintained project based petty cash, created and submitted weekly and monthly reports.
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER CUM PROJECT
COORDINATOR – SAUDI ARABIAN KENTZ CO. LTD.
YANBU PETROCHEM, YANBU CITY
P.O. BOX 3462, AL-KHOBAR, KSA
August 21, 2007 to September 3, 2008
1. Managed document process/work flow cycle.
2. Controlled document review/approval process.
3. Managed project database, ensured timely update for easy search and retrieval process of documents by all project personnel.
4. Maintained project deliverable register.
5. Addressed all types of queries of project personnel regarding project documents.
6. Effectively controlled and ensured that all duties are carried out within the established procedures.
7. Made resolution of outstanding issues regarding project documentation with all parties concerned.
8. Kept, controlled, maintained and issued all documents
(letters, transmittals, drawings, etc.) to Client, Engineers and Sub-contractors related to HDPE and BBTX Project.
9. Provided hardcopy and softcopy thru email distribution to all concern individuals for the assign projects and for reference. 3
Punctual and reliable.
Ability to manage and prioritize
tasks and time efficiently.
Resilient to cope with conflicting
demands, able to prioritize duties
and work under pressure while
remaining calm and professional
at all times.
Flexible attitude. Ability to work as
part of an effective team.
QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER/MANAGEMENT
REPRESENTATIVE – AL DOHA MAINTENANCE &
SERVICES CENTRE W.L.L.
P.O. BOX 7510, DOHA, QATAR
May 2005 to May 2007
1. Provided full administrative support and services to the Operations & Administrative Manager as well as to other management staff. Successfully handled aspects of Human Resources (i.e., Recruitment, Contract Preparation, safe- keeping of 201 files, Interpretation and Preparation of Company Policies, Rules, and Regulations, interviews of applicants and preparation of daily correspondences). Fully responsible in the preparation of quotations and
tender/bidding related documents. Prepared Purchase Order and coordinate with suppliers for the timely and speedy delivery of goods/materials. Performed word processing for documents and correspondences, operated automated
office equipment, handled filing, data entry and faxing. Organized computer data reports to enable easy access to information. Performed secretarial duties as an Administrative Assistant.
2. Handled and represented the company for all the activities with the ISO Consultant and ensured that key personnel and staff within the organization understand the Integrated Management System and documentations thereby ensuring the promotion and awareness of customer requirements. 3. Successfully handled and fully in-charged in the whole project/operations as well as for the strict implementation of policies and procedures set-up by the 15th Doha Asian Games Organising Committee (DAGOC) and CleanEvent
International Pty. Ltd. for the Cleaning and Waste Management (General Services & Environment) contract. 4. Attended meetings, seminars and other gatherings as one of the sub-contractors in providing cleaning services for 3 Outdoor Sports Venues.
5. Monitored and checked the performance of 68 staffs
(supervisors and cleaners) to the full expectations and satisfactions of the clients.
6. Commended and received certificate of appreciation for outstanding performance and long lasting contribution and participation for the Event.
PURCHASER – BALINTAWAK AUTOCENTER, INC.
DEALER OF MAZDA, KIA, SUBARU & BMW CARS
1240 EDSA, BALINTAWAK, QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES
January 1995 to August 2000
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
(MAJOR IN INFORMATION SYSTEM) – 1990 TO 1994
Manuel Luis Quezon University – Quiapo, Manila, Philippines Certificate of Completion, Human Resource Management 1 June 16, 2017
Ferrand Human Resources and Training Center – Qatar Building 116, Haloul Street, Abu Hamour, State of Qatar Certificate of Completion, Arabic Language Proficiency 1 April 2017
Ferrand Human Resources and Training Center – Qatar Building 116, Haloul Street, Abu Hamour, State of Qatar Certificate of Completion, Full Course in Baking & Pastry Arts (Certified CHEF – NCII Passer)
July 2016 to January 2017
Welfare and Services Associated with Hospitality Qatar In Support of Philippine Overseas Labor Office – OWWA, Qatar VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE OR LEADERSHIP
Volunteer Chef – NCII Passer (Certified Chef)
February 2017 to Present
Welfare and Services Associated with Hospitality Qatar Performer for the Opening & Closing Ceremony
of the 15th DOHA ASIAN GAMES
Aug. 2006 – Dec. 2006