Full Names Sandra Dee Nel
South African ID
Date of birth
Matriculated in 1980
With strong work ethics, I have built my career in a variety of industries, mostly in the printing industry. I was not just a typist, switchboard operator, office/admin manager and graphic designer.
I’m not only used to wearing many hats, I sincerely enjoyed it and I am equally effective working alone as I am working with others. In addition to being flexible and responsive, I’m also self motivated and willing to learn anything added to my plate.
1996-2015: Flexographics-Division of Mpact Corrugated Graphic Designer Freehand, Photoshop, Illustrator, Shopware, Abaca. Creating artwork for farmers and Industrial customers for their brand of corrucgated boxes. Moved on to the more responsible and challenging position as DTP-Coordinator. Job Description of DTP-Coordinator:
- Ensure that workload/artwork is coordinated and distributed on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all jobs are quoted and order numbers received prior to manufacturing
- Ensure all jobs have been invoiced prior to month end.
- Liaise with customers and advising them of their jobs progress.
- Ensure good communication between customers, DTP Operators/graphic designers and representatives at all times
- Performing all general admin duties, ie, filing, switchboard duties, scan to e-mail, etc. 1990-1995: Hendlers Printers
Graphic Designer Freehand, Photoshop, Pagemaker. Design adverts and do layouts for magazines and prepare them for printing, etc Drive, Tricycling, Soccer News, The Flying Springbok and The Jewish Times. 1982-1990: Perskor
Typing and preparing all articles from journalists for various editions for printing in the following newspapers, ie: The Citizen, Transvaler, Vaderland and Rapport.
1981: Unisa - Printing Department.
-Typing out textbooks that was issued by university for students. Reason for leaving:
I’ve decided to take a break from end of April 2015 to help my husband setting up our own Label Printing business. Due to being in this trade for so many years, and the fact that I was so used to being busy all the time, that I miss dealing with customers and interact with people. It would be nice to feel productive again.
Nicole Badenhorst (Flexographics Manager - Mpact) - Office: 011 818-800 Cell 082-***-****