Orlando, Florida *****
June 2018 - Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort – Orlando, Florida
Present Director of Revenue Management
•Converted / Integrated from Starwood systems to Marriott systems.
•Contributed to the 2019 Marketing Plan and Room revenue budget
•Oversee Reservation/Revenue team of three
•Conduct daily DBR with Sales team
•Negotiate new and existing BT accounts
•Change pricing structure while in conversion to new systems to increase ADR
•Implemented Resort and Parking fee rate changes to increase top and bottom-line revenues
•Ongoing Mentoring the Revenue Coordinator and Reservations Team members
•Work closely with Front Office team to determine “Sellout Strategies”
January 2017 - Kimpton Hotel Allegro – Chicago, Illinois
May 2018 Director of Revenue Management
•Converted / Integrated from SynXis to IHG brand reservation and inventory system
•Ran hotel and citywide (with sister properties) campaigns thru multiple channels/sites to increase weekend leisure business (need times)
•Interim DOSM and supported the Sales team forming the 2018 Strategic Action Plans
•Reviewed and changed Catering sales strategies with regards to rooms
•Created new and revamped “old” packages to increase visibility to increase sales
December 2014 - Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort – Bloomingdale, Illinois
January 2017 Director of Revenue Management
• Established premium room pricing in all transient booking channels to increase ADR without sacrificing occupancy
• Established group ceiling and MAR rates within Delphi
• Implemented a Daily Business Review with the Sales team to review business
• Analyze booking trends and adjust selling strategy in all channels
• Create new packages to utilize outlets
March 2014 - Embassy Suites Deerfield – Deerfield/North Shore, Illinois
December 2014 Revenue Manager
• Have increased ADR Year over year utilizing all channels
• Implemented an Incentive program for the Front Office team to increase upsells,
walk-in, and perfect sells
• Responsible for all rooms forecast (12-day, 30/60/90, and annual budget)
• Holding weekly ROC and AROC meetings to achieve overall targeted revenues
• Rolled out the Premium Floor program with Team Members
March 2012 – InterContinental Chicago O’Hare – Rosemont, Illinois
March 2014 Guest Service Agent / Reservation Agent / Instant Service Supervisor
• Responsible for accurate guest check-in and check-out, Ambassador and Priority Club membership enrollments, outlet revenue posting, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, responsible for numerous Celebrity/VIP reservations and arrivals to ensure anonymity as well as their special needs.
• I was awarded the InterContinetal Priority Club Award for top enrolling agent for 3rd Quarter 2012.
• Promoted into the Reservations Department in August, 2012 where I handle in house reservation calls, group contract turnovers, allotment inventory, entering/changing of group rooming lists, and wholesale bookings.
February 2010 - Lexington Hotel at Cliffbreakers – Rockford, Illinois
April 2011 Director of Hotel Operations
• Oversaw the daily hotel operations with the check-in/check-out procedures, room blocking, rate changing, selling strategies and training of the front office staff.
• Dotted line assisted with the maintenance and housekeeping team to strategize the daily functions of their respective departments.
November 2005 – Country Cottage Café - Durand, Illinois
January 2013 Restaurant Manager
• Oversaw/Manage staff at the family owned restaurant that seats 52-56 people.
• Also responsible for increasing revenue, reducing overhead expenses, and negotiating
better pricing with vendors
June 2002 – Holiday Inn International Drive – Orlando, Florida (2369 rooms-40,000 sq ft mtg spc)
October 2005 InterContinental Hotels Corporate Managed Hotel
Area Director of Revenue/Reservations
• Oversaw the operation of the Area Central Reservations Office (Florida
Collection) in addition to maximizing strategies in all segments to increase and
exceed revenue goals for five hotels.
• Create and develop the Marketing Plan for the Holiday Inn International Drive with focus on increased top-line revenue by controlling group, wholesale, and transient bookings along with utilizing and maintaining all booking channels and Property
Management systems, in addition to budgeting and controlling CRO expenses to achieve profitability.
December 2000 – Sheraton World Resort – Orlando, Florida (1102 rooms-75,000 sq ft mtg space)
May 2002 Director of Reservations & Revenue Management
• Maximize overall hotel revenues through the development and implementation of effective Transient, In-House Groups, Citywide Conventions, Wholesale, and contracted inventory by utilizing pricing/sales strategies based on future demand forecast and history. In short, to increase year over year RevPar by achieving the correct market mix.
March 1995 – Renaissance Worldgate Hotel – Kissimmee, Florida (577 rooms-31,250 sq ft mtg space)
December 2000 Reservations /Revenue Manager
• Created and documented a training program to refocus profitability with restructuring the department goals.
• Reviewed the inventory/pickup of Groups, Wholesale, and Transient room blocks.
• Submitted weekly, monthly, and quarterly, and annual forecasts.
• Maintained the inventory and selling rates in our C-Res, GDS, Internet, and property
• Reviewed Travel Agent Reports and contracted with all major Consortia’s annually.
• Contributed to the annual budget with forecasting revenues and departmental payroll
• Co-chaired the CARE committee team, and ran the daily, weekly, and monthly revenue strategy meetings.
June 1994 – Howard Johnson Fountain Park – Kissimmee, Florida (402 rooms-1,100 sq ft mtg space)
March 1995 Reservations Manager
• Responsible for packages, travel agent commission reports, 10-day forecast, wholesale allotments and maintaining status summaries for future group arrivals.
• Created and developed a training program for new and existing Reservation/Front Office Sales Agents to increase overall revenues.
1992 – Radisson Inn Lake Buena Vista – Lake Buena Vista, Florida (200 rooms)
1994 Reservations Manager (January 1992 - February 1992 & September 1993 –June 1994)
• Responsible for 10-day forecast, pace, yielding of future dates, travel agent commissions, advance deposit checks, group rooming lists, and training others
Sales Manager (February 1992-September 1993)
• Responsible for all correspondence for the Director of Sales and the General Manager.
• Prepared all month end sales figures and reports, help create promotions to increase occupancy and ADR in low/high seasons, handled all direct mail projects.
• Responsible for FIT/Wholesaler/Group bidding and contracting for both the Radisson and the Best Western Eastgate.
1990 – Pfister Hotel – Milwaukee, Wisconsin (307 rooms)
1991 System Supervisor (January 1991 – November 1991)
• Responsible for supervising a staff of ten and provided training for new employees as well as overseeing the ongoing development of existing employees in the area of telephone etiquette, computer skills, and customer service techniques.
Guest Service Representative (April 1990 – October 1990)
• Responsible for all aspects of customer service, including cashier functions and expediting check-in/out.
• Duties also included preparations for arrival of large Entertainment & Professional Sports groups. Details such as entering rooming lists, blocking, meet & greet, and final bill review.
October 1990 – Embassy Suites Hotel – Brookfield, Wisconsin (203 Suites)
January 1991 Assistant Front Office Manager
October 1989 - Sheraton World Resort – Orlando, Florida (789 rooms)
March 1990 Reservations Agent