Contact Information:760-***-**** email@example.com
**** **** *** ****** *** Bernardino,CA 92411
I. Adelanto High School; 760-***-****; 15620 Joshua Rd. Adelanto, Ca. 92301 August 2014-May 2016
II. Pacific High School; 909-***-****; 1020 Pacific St. San Bernardino, Ca.92404 August 2011- May 2014
*High School Grad
*Pending College student
I. Youth Court; During my senior year I had the opportunity to meet with parents of support my fellow peers who were not on the best road. Along with a few other students and members of admin I was deticated to saving their future. September 2015- May 2016
II. Office Aide;I assested my office counselors by printing, copying, mailing, and faxing important documents to teachers, parents and other members of admin. I also gave school tours to new students and provided them with any additional school information. Infact, I even mailed out letters, grades, and disipline notices. August 2015- May 2016
1. Law Enforcement Program; I had the privilege of being coached and taught the basic fundementals and history of law enforcement. Including amendments, penal codes, rights, and ethics. August 2015- May 2015
2. Medical First Responder Program; I preformed basic responder skills and learned correct medical terms and proceedures. August 2015- December 2015
3. UCR Educational Talent Search Program; This is a program that allowed me to spend a couple days on UCR's campus and actually pursue a pre-collage experience. I took multiple classes and met all kinds of staff. I learned the basic elements I will need to start college and stay orginized. May 2014
High school diploma May 25, 2016
Food Handlers card June 2015
Drivers lisence Pending
*AP Pychology ; Mr.Castillo; August 2015- May 2016
*Advanced Choir 2014 & 2016
*Member of Friendship Baptist Church Youth Retreat 2014- 2016
*Deticated Care provider for family - currently
*Member of Love Sanctuary Church
*Member of COP International Ministries- currently
1. Trader Joes (Deploy Staffing) 10288 Calabash Ave Fontana, Ca 92335; 909-***-**** September 3, 2016- October 6, 2016
*Bread Puller: head set operated,rate required,assembly line set up,very manual job. My job was to asure that each store has the correct quantity off merchindise required for shipment.
2. Amazon ONT4 Grocery Warehouse 1910 E Central Ave San Bernardino, Ca 92408; 800-***-**** October 9,2016- September 28,2017
*Supply Chain,Picker, Packer, and Sanitation: I was in charge of multiple stations, i began as a picker and packer asuring that items were correct and quality was accurate. I became familiar with RF Scanners and maintained a high rate. I then was moved to supply chain where my job was to inspect incoming and out going totes and sanitize as needed.
3. Burlington Coat Factory (Proactive Staffing) 570 E Mill Street San Bernardino,CA 92408; 909-***-**** November 3,2017- December 18,2018
*Temperary Bulk and Ticketer: I applied various price tags on different products/merchindise and inspected clothes for proper shipment. I used tools such as: hard guns, hard tags, Loops, and Stickers to correctly label products accordingly.
4. Child Care Giver, Privately Employed; 1156 West 7th Street San Bernardino Ca, 92411; 442-***-**** Since Febuary 2018 *with prior experience
*I am in charge of multiple family members children while they attend school and or work. My role varried from preparing meals, providing transportation, bathing and hygiene, tutoring, and supervising at all times. The childrens ages usually are 1-15 and my schedule depended on that of the parents.
5. Hillman (Exact Staffing) Storage Warehouse 8331 Utica Ave #130 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730; 909-***-****; October 2018- November 2018 Temperary Special Assignment
*Palletizer and Mantinence: I used a basic RF scanner to check shipments and loads to assure the correct amount of product is shipped to the correct store locations. I was also given a maintinence and housekeeping role. I was in charge of measurements, taping, organizing, and keeping the warehouse clean and safe.
TOOLS: RF scanner, push broom,trash compactor, manual pallet jack, chalk, measuring tape, tape speader, box cutters, vests, sleeves, and goggles.
6. Nordstrom (Aerotek) 17335 Glen Helen Pkwy, San Bernardino, Ca 92407; 909-***-****; Temp Assignment November 2018- December 2018
* I used a basic RF scanner to locate correct posts and retreive the correct products and the correct amount of products for consumer orders. I maintained a steady yet effective rate to ensure each order will be completed and shipped on time.
7. Care provider, Self employeed, 1156 W 7TH ST. San Bernardino, Ca 92411; 760-***-****; December 2018- CURRENTLY
* In between child care I help care give for multiple family members. Over all my roles are similar to that of a child care giver, but instead I also have to distribute correct prescibed medication doses, accompany patients at appointments, supply house keeping and run errands.
I. Computer: I am familiar with Windows and MicroSoft office and can navigate through its many sources. I can conduct spread sheets, graphs and other unique ways to store information. My typing is efficient and accurate.
II. Comunication: I am a great comunicator and I can be very fexible within my vocabulary. I can manage under pressure and I understand others well. Infact my comunication is everything and I am always willing to talk.
III. Flexibility: I am always ready to work and put my best foot forward. I am willing to take on any given task and I will excel in every one. I take my work very serious and I will continue.
1. AHS Gold Honor Roll- I have excelled academically in all classes as of April 2015 & September 2016
2. Certificate of Achievement In Law Enforcement Program- I know basic fundamentals of Law and completed numerous training steps. Within completing this program i am eligible to pursue a future law enforcement course and or career as of May 2015
3. Certificate of Acheivement Medical First Responder Program- I've learned basic first responder skills and how to take care or sick or injured patients. I am cpr certified as of August 2015
4. Certificate of Achievement Introduction to Health Careers Program- I have tooken, and now know basic steps in applying and pursuing any health course or career as of December 2015
5. Completion of UCR Educational Talent Search- I have completed multiple educational obsticles while vistiting the University of California Riverside. I have completed my stay and excelled in all my classes as of March 2014
6. Certificate of Achievements Outstanding GPA- I was presented an outstanding award due to my GPA remaining at a 3.5 or higher throughout my whole high school experience. Presented by senior counselor Mrs. Musslewhite as of April 2016
1. Reshonna Nevels, 415-***-****; firstname.lastname@example.org Professional
2. David Curts, 760-***-****; email@example.com Professional
3. Aubree Brad, 951-***-****; firstname.lastname@example.org Professional
4. Laniece Harris, 909-***-****: email@example.com Ex-coworker
5. Algetta Strother, 909-***-****; firstname.lastname@example.org Personal
6. Brenda Mcalister, 323-***-****; email@example.com Personal