Address:Mohd eidu manzil, 2nd floor, L.Jroad,Mumbai
+966********* (SAUDI ARABIA)
To Obtain A Position That Will Enable Me To Use My Strong Interpersonal Skills, Educational Background And Ability To Work Well With People In This Challenging Carrier For The Growth Of The Organization.
Bachelor In Mechanical Engineering, 74.04%
S.V College Of Engineering & Technology.
Higher Secondary Certification,
Rizvi College Of Arts, Science & Commerce. 52.00%
Secondary School Certification,
S.T Michaels’ High School 68.76%
Mechanical Technician (Working presently)
SAUDI RAILWAY ORGANISATION (SRO)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES.
• Working on diesel electric hybrid push pull High Speed Trains(Speed 180km/h)
Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
• Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
• Inspect parts for surface defects.
• Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
• Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
• Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
• Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
• Operation Monitoring skills
• Troubleshooting skills
• Quality Control Analysis skills
• Repairing skills
• Equipment Maintenance skills
• Equipment Selection skills
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology
Rolling Stock Technician (Oct 2017-FEB 2019)
Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
-Assist the Rolling Stock Team Leader in carrying out all level of preventive and corrective maintenance activities and minor modifications on rolling stock including passenger service vehicles, engineering support vehicles, shunting vehicles and wagons;
- Carry out routine vehicle inspections, inspecting parts for surface defects, changing of consumable items, perform minor repairs and technical cleaning;
- Perform roles necessary for the management of the safe system of works, including to meet tight maintenance schedules;
- Test functional performance of electromechanical assemblies using various test instruments, replace, install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, align, fit, and assemble component parts, using electronics tools, hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes;
- Operate metalworking machines, repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems, verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications and to meet operational specifications and tolerances;
- Perform time sensitive fault diagnostics and component replacement (repair in site or inside depot) on the rolling stock;
- Follow the appropriate maintenance procedures and instructions, operating rules and procedures to ensure compliance with the required requirements;
- Carry out wheel truing of the rolling stock annually or as required using under-floor wheel lathe, perform bogie overhaul at every four and eight years by inspecting and repairing major bogie components such as traction motors, gear-boxes, wheel-sets, and axle boxes in special purpose built workshops;
- Assist the Rolling Stock Team Leader and/ or other technical support staff to implement complex systems or new projects;
- To be assigned and rotated to the First Line Response Technicians team when required;
- Produce and maintain accurate maintenance records of rolling stock, tools and plant machinery performance, work accomplished and other information using a computerized maintenance management system;
- Perform and carry out duties as instructed/ directed by the Rolling Stock Team Leader and other senior Rolling Stock Maintenance staff.
- Implement and follow Permit To Work process.
- Perform shift and emergency duties when required.
OVERHAULING AND TESTING OF TRAIN COMPONENT.
-TRACTION MOTOR COMPLETE OVERHAULING,TESTING AND VIBRATIONAL ANALYSIS.
-HIGH SPEED CIRCUIT BREAKER (HSCB) OVERHAULING AND TESTING
-BATTERY OVERHAULING RECONDITIONING AND CAPACITY TEST.
-CURRENT COLLECTOR DEVICE (CCD) OVERHAULING.
-AUXILLARY POWER SUPPLY (APS) SYSTEM OVERHAULING,APS BLOWING AND REPLACEMENT OF BLOWER FAN.
-TRACTION CONTROL UNIT (TCU) OVERHAULING.
-AIR COMPRESSOR AND AIR DRIER UNIT TESTING
-ON BOARD TESTING STATIC AND DYNAMIC AND FUNCTIONAL CHECKS.
-EARTHING DEVICES GEAR END AND AXLE END OVERHAULING.
Sr mechanical technician ( 2014 – 2017)
Emrill Service llc,Dubai.(Semi Government)
Working For Dubai Silicon Project.
●Operation & Maintenance Of Sewerage Treatment, Irrigation & Storm Water Plant.
●Handling Responsibilities Of Inspecting And Repairing Mechanical Equipment.
●Maintenance, overhauling & installation of Mechanical Static equipment ( All types of MOV-Globe, Butterfly,Gate, Safety Relief Valve, Motorized and Hydraulic Penstock gates).
●Troubleshooting Operational Issues And Rectifying The Root Problem.
●Handling MEP PPM& Reactive Maintenance For Infrastructure/Open Area.
●Inspection Of Sewerage, Storm And Irrigation Pipeline's.
●Street Light & Instrumentation Installation And Maintenance.
●All Mechanical Equipment Electrical Motor, Pump, Machines Maintenance.
●Swimming Pool Maintenance & Generator Reactive Maintenance.
●Maintaining Health Safety & Information Management System (IMS) Report.
●Preparing Monthly Client Report, Incident & Accident Reports.
●Promote safe work practices and environmental protection; Ensure that safety standards are respected.
Trainee Engineer (April 2011 – Oct 2014)
Ragmet Engineering, Mumbai
●Handling Reactive And Planned Preventive Maintenance.
●Responsible For Operating And Maintenance Of Water Pumping Station.
●Performing Full Operation And Maintenance Of All Types Of Pumps And Compressors.
●To Carry Out Repair Work, Major Overhauling And Installation Of All Types Of Pumps.
●Assigning Jobs To The Technicians And Follow Up With Them Until Closing Of Service Request.
●Coordinate With Technicians, Contractors And Clients To Reduce Complaints And Manage Site Efficiently.
●Supervise Mep Department & Control Technical Staff.
●Repairing And Maintaining All Electrical And Mechanical Equipment & Machinery's.
●Preparing Quotations For Work Orders.
●Preparing Monthly Report &Working Closely With Customer Satisfaction.
Skills and Certifications
●Good basics in Cad/Cam.
●AutoCAD Modeling (2D & 3D).
●Sound Knowledge in Heat Transfer & H.V.A.C & Fluid Mechanics.
●Microsoft Office and Excel
●Operation and Maintenance Of Pumping Stations working on HMI, PLC/SCADA.
●Certified With Professional Safe Overhead Crane Operating.
●Traction Motor Overhauling And Testing Training From Mitisibuishi Heavy Industry
●Inspection Of Underground Pipelines Using Rovion Robot With Camera Attached.
●Certified with Professional Training On Confined Space And Gas Testing Methods.
●Certified With Professional Scaffolding Erection & Dismantle Training In Accordance With British Standard.
●Working at height professional training.
●Attended certified seminar on smart city and advance grid.
●Good Presentation Skills with strong technical knowledge.
●Self-Driven And Positive Attitude.
●Keen On Learning New Things.
●Strong Interpersonal Skills.
●Excellent Typing Speed and Good Knowledge of Computer.
●Excellent Communication Skills
Academic Project Work
●Mini Project On “Manufacturing And Working Process Of Reactors”.
●Main Project On “Automation Of Railway Gate Through Speed Breaker.
Father Name : Abdul Khalik.
Mother Name : Shamim.
Current Visa Status : Free Zone Visa.
Date Of Birth : 06/10/1992
Passport issue and expiry date : 25/08/2014 to 24/08/2025 at Mumbai
I Hereby Declare That The Above Written Particulars Are True And Correct To The Best Of My Knowledge And Belief.
[ Gafoor Tanwar ]