MOHAMED FARAG MOHAMED ALY SADAKA
E-Mail Add: email@example.com
Mobile No: +201*********
Date of birth: July 4, 1988
Language: Arabic, English and German
To make used of the wisdom that I have gained from my alma mater, and to learn new things from your company that will help me improve my knowledge and skills. EDUCATION
Tertiary Kfrazayat Industrial Secondary Vocational School for Air-conditions-2002-2005 Al Gharbeya, Egypt
February 7, 2016 -RTA Dubai
August 26, 2015-Diversity Consulting
Training Program and
Assessment in Food and Safety
February 2010 – August 2010- Al Ahram International Language Institute German Language B3
Logistic/customer service Team leader Fetchr/Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank -November 2017 to March 2019
-Perform and support daily management of department duties.
-Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture. Oversee day-to-day operation.
-Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
-Listen to team members’ feedback.
-resolve any issues or conflicts.
-Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
-Carry out duties in accordance with trained -Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
-Assign work to staff as required to support the workflow and daily metrics.
-Tracking and reporting of hours and schedules for staff.
-Follow up and solve process-related area issues, as required.
-Improve flow of order through the area.
-Take complete ownership of the team’s fleet management.
-Proactive in building means and ways to achieve and exceed the assigned goals. Manage customer service escalations and interface with driver and customer, where necessary.
-Support the Operations Manager by ensuring there is sufficient resourcing for the function, including call outs for training needs, absence and performance management, coaching and continuous monitoring of department productivity.
-Support in the development of a strong culture of health and safety practices and initiatives through the company policy.
-Assist with the training of new drivers or team leaders to ensure they have the right knowledge to carry out tasks required.
-Be able and willing to work to flexible schedules/shifts and commit the time required to get the job done. Mattel Play! Town -Meraas Holding, Dubai. Customer Service Team leader (March2016-Oct2017) Responsibilities:
• Allocating daily jobs and workloads.
• Training new team members.
• Acting as a resource for other staff members.
• Managing team performance and progress.
• Enforcing all company approved policies and procedures.
• Constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
• Monitoring the performance of junior staff.
• Follow the SOP (Standard Operation procedure).
• Completing team-related paperwork.
• Implementing new initiatives and making sure all staff understand them.
• Taking action to correct and staff shortcomings.
• Managing and monitoring staff attendance.
• Organizing events such as school trips, birthdays and private events.
• Receiving item from warehouse and checking each and every item as per invoice.
• Ensuring all stock displayed.
Dome Box – Meraas Holding, Dubai Customer Service Officer (September 2015- March 2016) Responsibilities:
• Greet the customer entering into the organization.
• Handle cash transaction in ticketing counter.
• Organizing school trips and workshop for children.
• Guiding and solving inquiries of the customer.
• Follow the sequence of service standards as per brand guidelines.
• Understand and Anticipate customer’s needs.
• Maintain Cleanliness and Hygiene standards.
• Ensure all administrations are complete and accurately timely mannered. Mooyah Restaurant, Dubai Call Center Agent (October 2014 – August 2015) Responsibilities:
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
• Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
• Maintains call center database by entering information.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Seascope Semi-Submarine Guest service Agent (December 2009 – September 2014) Hurghada, Egypt
• Maintains relationship with clients
• Meeting guest at the airport.
• Escorting guest to their accommodation.
• Selling and organizing excursions and other activities.
• Selling car hire and other activities.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with local hoteliers, apartment owners, excursion agents and travel companies.
• Accompanying customers on excursion and acting as guide.
• Organizing and supervising children activities and ensuring they are in a safe environment.
• Taking part in and organizing day time and evening entertainment.
• Keeping basic accounts, records and writing reports.
• Assisting in the support and training of new holiday representatives. Sun Rise Holiday Hotel Telephone Operator (September 2006 - October 2009) Responsibilities:
• Answers incoming call
• Responsible for all communication, in going and outgoing thus maintaining hotel image
• Ensure proper functioning of telephone equipment’s in the hotel at all times and to implement correct telephone operating procedure
• Courteously receive and properly route incoming calls
• Service outgoing calls and supplies proper connection
• Record and give wake up calls
• Report all telephone defects to the technical department
• Work in close cooperation with reception, housekeeping, restaurant, kitchen and sales department
• Have a good knowledge in windows application programs (MS Word)
• Have a good oral and written communication skill.
• Hard working and goal oriented.
• Problem solving.
• Customer service.
• Time management.
• Work under pressure.