Cell: 984******* E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To seek a challenging career in the administration field that will provide an opportunity to use my creativity and pursue continuous professional growth.
Science Graduate with major in Mathamatics with over 10 years of experience across Administration functions in reputed companies. Possess necessary experience to independently handle all office administration and general correspondence matters and interact with senior management personnel. Strengths include excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Company : Prem Nath Diesel Industries Pvt Ltd
TYPE OF INDUSTRY : AUTOMOBILE
Designation : HR AND ADMIN Manager
Period : From October 2007
• Managing the day-to-day activities of Organisation,pay rolls,staffwelfare,admission process and public
• Managing Client Account,Payment and Collections and other entire financial Operations of the
• Responsible for planning of Raw Material Production and Dispatch
• Responsible for complete control of Inventory and accounting through computerized System
• Keep track of all the licenses, renewals, statutory approvals etc.
• Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and other team activities
• Coordinate, manage and communicate effectively with business partners, vendors etc
• Liaise with other departments within the organization for smooth functioning of the business
• Communicate with import related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities
• Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to import/export activities
• Formulating, Renewing and Implementing HR Process, Policies, Procedures and Practices
• Arranging & conducting Interviews/Initial screening the candidates/ helping in recruitment processes
• Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities maintain and regularly update master database of each employee
• Prepare & process timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full & final settlements
• Record, maintain and monitor attendance to ensure employee punctuality
Creating and revising job descriptions
Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
Overseeing exit interviews
Maintaining department records and reports
Participating in administrative staff meetings
Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
Company : Teja Industries Pvt. Ltd.,Chennai
TYPE OF INDUSTRY : LEATHER
Designation : Stores & Purchase Manager
Period : From March 2003 to August 2007
Maintaining record of Inward and outward Material in System
Maintaining records of SRN and GRN report
Quality report checking & verifying to the materials and report inform to the Management. Maintaining
records of Manufacturing Work Order Wise and Costing report to the management.
Maintaining records of purchase order to the materials
Generate various MIS reports from Computerized System
Place Purchase orders and Update collection data in SAP (ERP)
Invoice Generation & Sales Reporting
Material Requirement Planning and procuring; Scheduling the materials stock
Negotiation with suppliers for better price and norms;Fixing of Vendors and price
Deciding the source Vendor rating.
AMC and Sub-Contracts, Stock reconciliation of sub-contractors.
Product costing with various combinations.
Ensure supply of materials in time to manufacturing unit also Control of Inventory
Cost control Month wise MIS- report Preparation.
Inventory control Monitoring entire team.
Company : M/s. Ananthi Constructions and Meterials Pvt. Ltd.,Chennai
TYPE OF INDUSTRY : Building Materials
Designation : Assistant Manager
Period : From August 1996 to January 2003
Manage all aspects of customer transactions including making sure that transaction data is accurately entered into the cash register and logging it daily for entry into bookkeeping/accounting system.
Track store sales against historical sales and projected targets.
Work with other staff to keep the store stocked; manage the timely and efficient transfer of materials between back stock/warehouse areas and the store; inform collections department and materials staff of needed materials.
Work with processing staff to ensure that items brought in as drop-off donations are properly
Ensure that the store looks attractive to potential customers and is easily shoppable
Ensure that all areas of the store including the retail floor, bathrooms, volunteer work areas, workshop spaces, and storage spaces are clean, orderly, and properly stocked.
Provide courteous, friendly and efficient customer service.
Provide customers with accurate, positive information about The Scrap Exchange.
Handle customer complaints and keep executive staff apprised of any potential problems that could affect the organization as a whole.
Handle all staff management tasks including setting staff schedules, doing evaluations, creating and reviewing manuals, setting work priorities, and managing day-to-day operations.
Oversee duties carried out by other Scrap Store staff and volunteers
Work with collections and warehouse staff on materials organization and pricing
Building and maintaining good relations with the public.
Bachelor of Science (Mathamatics), Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
M.BA(doing),Madurai Kamaraj University,Madurai
Typewriting English (Higher)
D.CA(Diploma in Computer Applications)
AIPP(Advanced Internet Power Programming)
Exposed to ERP environment (SAP)
NAME : R.SRIDHAR
FATHERS NAME : N.RENGANATHAN
DATE OF BIRTH : 02.11.1973
GENDER : MALE
NATIONALTY/RELIGION : INDIAN/HINDU
LANGUAGES KNOWN : TAMIL,ENGLISH,KANNADA
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATIONS : NO.7/4,F4,FIRST FLOOR,ANANTHI FLATS,21ST STREET,
THILLAI GANGA NAGAR,NANGANALLUR,
I hereby declare all the information’s about my academic qualification and experience are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
PLACE : CHENNAI SIGNATURE OF THE APPLICANT