Christine Kay Jensen
Pickett, WI 54964
Summary of Skills:
• Over 11 years of call center experience
• Customer service Representative III
On October 01, 2018, I started a new Job with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Now my title is: Clerk I-I work with Applications, Disenrollment’s, Send letters to Members, other related tasks.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Insurance Fond du Lac, WI Customer Service Representative III February 2008 – Current
• Respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
• Analyze problems and provides information/solutions.
• Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; document information, activities and changes in databases.
• Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
• Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
• Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
• Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
• Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
• Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
• Seeks, understand and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
• Required to meet department goals for quality, adherence and timeliness. Glacier Dental Oshkosh, WI
Office Assistant and Front Desk Associate September 2006 – February 2008
• Answered phones to make appointments and assist with questions.
• Assisted with claims.
• Assisted with selling dental plans to customers. System Knowledge:
• Central Filenet
• Blue 2 for claims
• Blue Web
While working at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield I have mastered my customer service skills. I pride myself on being a very friendly person, who is very knowledgeable in my field. I thoroughly enjoy being able to help customers with their inquiries and concerns. I am able to navigate systems easily, once learned. I am eager to venture outside of my comfort zone and learn something new.