MOHD ABDUL HAKEEM
Constructional professional executing projects in Construction Industry
CIVIL ENGINEER Quantity Surveyor
M: +91-80-192*-**** E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic result oriented & self-driven site engineer with over 3 years of expertise with a zeal excel in my area of activity, by taking up challenging assignments at the workplace, sharpen my skills by maintaining a learning attitude and contribute towards the growth of the organization by harnessing these skills, experience and knowledge acquired over the time and thus contribute a part to the society
.Areas of Expertise
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 3 YEARS & 4 MONTH
SITE CIVIL ENGINEER PWD contractor – Hyderabad, India Oct’15 onwards Working on various PWD site for the refurbishment works in Agricultural University PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
SITE ENGINEER Prachi Associates– Hyderabad, India Jun’14 – Sept’15 SITE ENGINEER Earthworks Contracting– Hyderabad, India Jun’13 – Apr’14 Job Profile
• Manage, control and utilize manpower, materials, machinery and other resources to achieve targets as required.
• Advise Construction Manager of any technical or engineering changes that could warrant a variation or cost change.
• Liaise with Project Engineer, planning, safety, quality and commercial teams and provide them with information as required.
• Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable local, national and international standards are observed.
• To raise technical queries where information conflict exists and act on responses.
• Provide support to Construction Manager and Project Engineer.
• Help create a site culture of best practice regarding safety, housekeeping, workmanship and waste management. Adopt and enforce a ‘don’t walk past’ policy so all safety and quality issues are dealt with.
• Assist supervisors and managers to allocate correct resource to activities and to review and report on the same.
• Support the survey team and provide assistance as necessary.
• Coordinate with Client / Consultants representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
• Assist in producing Method Statements, Inspection, Test Plans and Risk Assessments to ensure compliance of the same.
• Coordinate with project team for delivery of material and ensure that the work progress is as per the project schedule.
• Ensure QA/QC procedures/checklists are being carried out and proper records are generated.
• Understand specifications/drawing documents and maintain up-to-date registers where appropriate.
• Provide MIS report and other reports to Project Engineer as required.
• Ensure workers comply with laid down safety standards. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Master’s in Business Administration
Bharathiyar University,India 2018 Expected
• Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering Jawaharlal Lal Nehru Technological University, India
• Certified Course in Quantity Surveying Al Madina Institute 2014
• Certified Course in Project Planning Engineer CADD Centre 2013
• Certified Course in Designing Engineer CADD Centre 2013
• Certified course on Green Building Rating
Confederation of Indian industry 2013
• MS project
• Date of Birth : September 5, 1991
• Languages Known : English, Urdu, Hindi, Telugu
• Nationality : Indian
• Driving License : Light Vehicle -India
• I hereby affirm that the information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge