**** *. ******** **. #**** Glendale, AZ 85303
Phone No. 602-***-****, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org _
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS &
● Strong communication, writing skills, detail oriented and strong organizational skills
● High attention to detail
● Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work
● Ability to adapt to changes in process and expand responsibilities
● Dedicated, self-motivated with an ability to work independently and in a team environment
● Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Quickbooks, Facets, TruCare, Provider Link, Lotus Notes, ADP, Constant Contact, WordPress
● Excellent Vocalist!
02/2019-Present Arizona Organix Dispensary Agent Glendale, AZ
● Provide exceptional Customer Service in accordance with established standards.
● Recommend, select, and help locate the proper medicine for patients depending on their individual needs and Physician Certification.
● Perform data entry and maintained the customer database.
● Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
● Maintain a healthy and positive work environment conducive to trust and respect. 03/2017-3/2018 Cigna Health & Life Ins. Care Associate Phoenix, AZ
● Provide initial customer contact for incoming calls within a Call Center environment. Perform outbound calls to providers to obtain additional information needed to certify cases.
● Access automated case system to open / document cases. Collect and provide data entry of case information.
● Perform certification using scripted guidelines.
● May provide support to the resource planning line and serve as a preceptor for new hires.
● Verify eligibility via claim system. Provide other specialty service reviews as appropriate under the supervision of clinical specialist.
● Perform general administrative duties (such as faxing and retrieving phone mail) assisting other team members as needed, and perform other duties as assigned. 09/2016-02/2017 Lister Assister llc. Phoenix, AZ Order Processor/ Scheduling
● Verified real estate data and processed installation orders for the Phoenix and Chandler area.
● Informed Customer Service of changes to order expectations.
● Established, maintained, and updated files for over 100 Real Estate agents.
● Investigate and route phone calls from a 6 line switchboard.
● Routed properties on a map with time management being the focus.
● Created and maintained business relationships with various Real Estate agencies.. 11/2013-07/2016 RSR Electronics Inc. Rahway, NJ Administrative Assistant/Product Development Associate
● Managed product assortment and development cycles for academic science equipment company on Amazon.com.
● Assisted in developing seller accounts on multiple platforms- Channel Advisor, Amazon, Newegg, and Jet.com. Order Entry for all platforms.
● Created and maintained business relationships with various International Suppliers. 03/2009-10/2013 Merck Pharm. Company Rahway, NJ HR Administrative Assistant
● Maintained database of 400 International Interns.
● Started and followed through on all contingencies.
● Assisted HR Supervisor in various areas of management.
● Entered Time and Labor data for Worker’s Compensation employees. Administrative functions: manage mail, validating payroll, answering phones, file/ sort paperwork. EDUCATION 09/1996-06/2000 Rahway High School Rahway, NJ Major: Performing Arts
● GPA: 3.0