Aerotek / Envolve Health, Chicago, IL Feb 2019- Present
Customer Service Representative
• Answer calls from billing departments and explain claim information.
• Provide member’s benefit and eligibility to health care facilitates.
• Outreach members to update contact information and send materials if necessary.
• Educate members about benefits, limits and copays.
• Create appointments medical, dental, vision and specialist facilities.
• Route calls to appropriate departments
United Dental Partners, Chicago, IL Dec 2017 –Jan 2019 Customer Service Representative
• Answered 60-70 inbound calls/day from patients
• Scheduled/rescheduled routine dental appointments
• Collected insurance information and verify previous services
• Verified HFS eligibility through state’s public insurance portal
• Explained appeal options, co-pays, self-pay, or refer patients to other healthcare facilities
• Uploaded x-rays, online insurance cards, and used benefits history to patients’ dental charts
• Communicated with different departments and clinics via email, phone, or instant messaging Illinois Tollway IPASS, Chicago, IL Apr 2016- Nov 2017 Customer Service Representative
• Answered 50-60 inbound calls/day from customers
• Verified account information or violation information to process inquiries
• Provided customer with product and service information.
• Managed customer funds by adding to pre-paid account or violation payments
• Utilized multiple computer programs to handle customer requests
• Completed call records of interactions, payments, orders or disputes Aero Mexico, Chicago, IL Feb 2015-
Customer Service Representative
• Utilized a computer to gather information regarding inbound flight
• Called different departments regarding arrival time to ensure data was updated
• Interpreted for passengers from English to Spanish and vice versa
• Entered flight data to computer and print for records United Rx LTC, Hillside, IL Dec 2011-
• Handled 30-40 inbound calls/day from patients, physicians and insurance providers
• Utilized a database to access patient prescription information
• Organized and prioritized finished product for delivery
• Assisted the pharmacist in compounding and recording medication and the amount used
• Used a perpetual inventory paper form to compare alongside computer’s inventory software firstname.lastname@example.org 773-***-**** Chicago, IL 60634 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Casa Maria Authentic Restaurant, Jacksonville, FL May 2010- Nov 2011 Server/Hostess
• Handled incoming calls regarding reservations
• Used cash register to charge patrons, and return correct change
• Greeted customers and escorted them to an open table Jesse Brown VA Medical Center, Chicago, IL Oct 2008- Feb 2010
Pharmacy Technician - Out-Patient Pharmacy
• Answered multi line telephone and utilized computer to refill prescriptions
• Dispensed medications to veterans and healthcare staff
• Kept maintenance of automatic filling robot by refilling medication, labels and vials
• Monthly crash cart inspection and replenish if necessary EDUCATION
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), SAP System Software, DocuTrack LTC Software, Frameworks LTC software, HIPPA certified, Open Dental, Genesis Phone System, ScripPro Pharmacy Software, Medi insurance verification, Amisys software, OMNI software, Portico software.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
Harold Washington College, Chicago, IL
Associate Degree (in progress)
Jan 2016- Present