— RETAIL MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP —
Problem Solving Tactical Execution Results Driven Team Builder Highly accomplished retail operations and store management leader with 20+ year record of success applying strong problem solving and communication skills to build and motivate high performing store-level teams that deliver on execution details and operating goals.
• Versatile leader with extensive store management experience.
• Forward-looking initiative taker with ability to consistently transform corporate goals in to store level tactical planning and execution results.
• Strong team ethic. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve complex organizational and customer issues with focus on effective on-boarding and development processes to rapidly advance the skills of new associates.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and deliver in complex operating environments including store turnaround and store closing environments.
— PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE —
OFFICEDEPOT • 2017 – Present
General Manager - Store Location: Voorhees, NJ
$3 Million annual store sales
Supervise daily operations for retail concession serving 1200+ customers per day. Supervise all sales and logistics operations.
Supervise full-time and part-time staff schedule.
Train employees on sales, product knowledge and customer service.
• Ranked #1 in District for Customer Service and Satisfaction.
• Ranked in Top 25 of all stores, nationwide, for Protection Plan sales .
• Selected as District Customer Service Captain, the go-to Manager for resolving sensitive service-conflict issues. OFFICEDEPOT • 2015 – 2017
Manager, Store Support. Field Support and Service
Selected as a Captain of Store Transition team focused on under-performing and store closing targets. Travel team supporting regional office. Responsible for team management and orderly transitions including liquidation process. Managed targeted stores across 4 Districts and 75 locations. OFFICEMAX • 2004 – 2015
Store Manager, OfficeMax – Philadelphia and Fairless Hills, PA Assistant Store Manager – Store Locations: Philadelphia and Fairless Hills, PA Supervise daily operations for retail store serving 1,200 customers per day; management of all sales and logistics operations. Reponsible for development of all employess. Promoted from Assistant Store Manager to Store Manager based on performance and achievments of store, leadership skills, job proficiency and forward-thinking organizational goals. IDRISS ALAOUI • 215-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org • Page Two HI TECH COMMUNICATIONS, INC • 1997 – 1999
Store Manager – Store Location: Philadelphia, PA
• Supervised daily operation for retail concession serving 150+ customers per day.
• Managed all store opening, closing and security processes.
• Reconciled deposits, maintained inventory and ordering worksheets.
• Resolved customer concerns and served as a liaison with technicians.
• Interviewed vendors and technical crafts contacts for outsourcing program netting 40% decrease in variable cost from prior year.
— EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT —
Associate Degree in Business Administration 2002 - 2004 Bucks County Community College, Pa
Bachelor Degree in Marketing 1995 - 1997
ESICAD MBA Business School, Montpellier, France
Associate Degree in Computer Programming 1993 - 1995 EFET French Technical School, Fez, Morocco
— TECHNICAL SKILLS AND LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY —
Social Media Management: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Languages:
C, C++, and Dbase.
Internet Applications: HTML, MS FrontPage, MS Access, ADOBE, Photoshop, MS Office, Cronos, SAP, Numerous Corporate and Store-level Operations Applications. Languages:
Fluent in French
Native fluency in Arabic
— SERVICE —
Community Captain, Office Depot Foundation
Donated over 3,000 backpacks for Philadelphia-area students in need. Boys and Girls Club of America
Reconstruction of Playground, Food Drive and Toy Drive Habitat for Humanity
Reorganization of Habitat for Humanity warehouse
Ronald McDonald Charity
Food Drive and Toy Drive for Ronald McDonald House Families