JOY T. VILLANUEVA
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
Contact Numbers: +974-********
A committed professional with a great enthusiasm for developing effective administrative support services having gained Twelve (12) years of solid experiences in the QA/QC Department; reliable and organized; possesses good interpersonal and communication skills; self motivated and is able to effectively work in a team.
Qualification (including Trainings): Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineer
• Document Control Management - Member of American Society for Training & Development – USA
• Microsoft SharePoint Site Owner/Power User
• ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
• Project Management & Team Building
• Microsoft Excel Advance Techniques (formulations and calculations) Skills & Strengths:
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Applications, Visio
• EDMS (Aconex)
• EDMS (Lotus Notes Application 6.5)
• EDMS (SharePoint & Office 365)
• EDMS (ODICS Application)
• FTP ( File Transfer Protocol )
• Basic Primavera 6, AutoCAD 2010
• Mature and Professional approach to work
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills ( English )
• Excellent organizational skills and eagerness to take initiative
• Ability to work and relate well with others regardless of culture and race
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Superb problem solving skills related to administrative activities.
• Always ready to learn and trustworthy.
• Good communications, interpersonal skills and a good team Summary of Work Experience
Name of Company
Black Arrow Company – DOHA QATAR
Construction of Ministry Of Education and Higher Education Headquarters
The scope of work is for Detailed Design, Engineering, Procurement, Supply, Installation and Testing and Commissioning of Audio Video (AV) System, TV Studio, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) System and Digital Signage for the Ministry of Education and Higher Education Headquarters (MOEHE HQ) Project. Position Held Sr. Document Controller
Project Manager / QAQC Manager
Period (November 2017 – ‘Till Present)
Page 2 of 8
Name of Company
YEON TIONG LAY ( YTL ) - MALAYSIA
Electrified Double Tracks Railway Lines From Gemas to Johor Baru, is a continuation of the Singapore - Kunming Rail Link. The line will provide Malaysia with electrified tracks that connect to the southern tip of the country, approximately 192 KM. Amounting of RM9.4bil project includes (building or widening) 29 bridges across roads, 59 bridges across rivers and 11 pedestrian crossings..
Position Held Document Controller Manager
Period (August 2017 – October 2017)
• Promotes and supports the Project Quality Plan and objectives and leading by example in all aspects relating to quality.
• Defines routine transmittals of controlled documents.
• Defines the status of controlled documents.
• Supervises the document control team.
• Manages the documents.
• Manages the submittal of all Technical Documents.
• Directs the team for the document registers and files for other records.
• Ensures that registers of all internal communication with the Engineer and other entities as well as subcontractors are maintained.
• Leads the coordination meeting of all document control team.
• Establishes and reviews the procedure of the document control or document management process.
• Works effectively with the Engineer’s to achieve maximum process activity and document exchange efficiency.
• Implements and manages the Control of Documents and Records Procedure and Electronic Document Management System.
• Coordinates and reports with Project director & QAQC Manager for the status of the documents and or other statistical reports needed.
• Gathers all approved documents for final handover. Name of Company
LARSEN AND TOUBRO QATAR
AL WAKRA BYPASS -EXPRESSWAY P015 PROJECT
Is a part of the Expressway Programme, the Wakra Bypass project, located to the west of Al Wakra, comprises the construction of 11 km of new dual carriageway with five running lanes (in each direction) on either side of the central median. The project that starts near Al Mashaf Road and runs to Mesaieed Road includes five major interchanges along with access roads that will provide new and act as the main bypass to Al Wakra town while providing better connectivity between Doha and Mesaieed
The project is an integral part of Ashghal’s Expressway Programme, which aims to provide a high standard, safe and efficient road network across Qatar, improving the travel experience for all road users.
Position Held Sr. Document Controller
Project Director & Head of the QA/QC
Page 3 of 8
Period (June 2015 – May 2017)
• Set up an electronic library system for the management of technical documentations
• Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management and recording of documentations
• Develop electronic filing and archive system and technical library for easy to issuance, storage, retrieval and management of documents to internal and external customers
• Custodian for documents that must be controlled and kept for audit/internal requirements
• Maintain proper organization and storage of documents and information
• Interface Coordinator between Consultant & Contractor with regards to all Documentation issues.
• Responsible in alignment of all Correspondences, Drawings, RFI issues and Conformities (NCR, Observation & Corrective action), Method Statement, Procedures, PLAN, Pre-Qualification, Material Submission and all Technical documents Submission.
• Provide full admin support to the team
• Undertake any other ad hoc projects/duties assigned Name of Company
HYUNDAI HEAVY Qatar
RASGAS – FLOW ASSURANCE PROJECT
The Flow Assurance Project (FAP) comprises Onshore Storage, Pumping & Loading
(OSPL) facilities that will pump MEG via a high pressure pipeline system to eight RG and three QG2 offshore WHPs, allowing MEG injection into the offshore wet gas pipelines to prevent the formation of hydrates. The OSPL includes MEG transfer pumps, facilities to load road tankers that supply MEG to the RG, QG and Barzan onshore and the capability to load Dynamic Positioning (DP) marine vessels to transport MEG offshore to fill the MEG back-up tanks on the WHPs. Position Held Document Controller Coordinator
Project Manager (Offshore)
Period (2014 – 2015)
• I handle all correspondences and Transmittal (Engineering and Vendor TRM) and keep personnel records and the documentation for them.
• Administer the RG Database (in-house), Keep All Correspondences and transmittals to the e-filing system (SharePoint, ODICS and RG Data to keep a close track of it to close the status of correspondences and transmittal so as to reflect in the Weekly and Monthly report.
• Receives drawings and documents from the Contractor and ensure traceability of the same, Maintains and control all Project Documents / Drawings from all disciplines, prepares and issue Transmittals for document submissions, and ensures that all Documents (Engineering Transmittal, Vendor Transmittal & Correspondence) are properly routed and distributed as per discipline and within the specified time frame. Page 4 of 8
Name of Company
Salam Technology QATAR – Salam International Inc. Ltd. Projects
National Security Shield - Construction and Completion of NSS Facilities – Section 1,2 & 3 Operation Centers – Special Systems (Audio Visual Solution, Large Screen Display and Technical Console Systems)
New Doha International Airport – Technical Consoles Systems (ATC,APRON East & West, Approach Room and Simulation Room) CP 35
NDIA (NEW DOHA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT), CP-75 - Crises Management Solution - ESI, provide software solution design and commissioning
NDIA (NEW DOHA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT), CP-65 -Qatar Airways Departure Area, Installation, Integration and Commissioning of Video Wall. Project ongoing.
MOI (Ministry of Interior) - NCC-National Command Center Upgrade and existing Video Wall to the latest technology.
MOI (Ministry of Interior) - CID - Criminal Investigation Department, Video Implementation with integrated fit out and Ergonomics
The Gate - Doha-Qatar - Project on going, Design & Implementation of CCTV Solution of the THE GATE SALAM MALL.
Position Held PMO Strategic Projects Coordinator/Document Controller/Logistic Coordinator Immediate
Senior Manager - Strategic Projects
Period :February 28, 2012 – September 2014
PMO Strategic Projects Coordinator:
• Responsible to provide Administrative Services including Secretarial Works, Procurement Task & Document Controller Task
• Update project plans and assist project managers in the PMO department to reflect the accurate status of a project.
• Maintain an action control log so that the status of all outstanding actions can be determined and monitored at any stage.
• Arrange meetings, events and training to ensure coordination and achievement of objectives: Preparing attendance of the team on the weekly basis.
• Preparing attendance of the team on the weekly basis.
• Perform a variety of clerical duties ensuring to process orderly with integrity and is unbiased.
Document Controller Task:
• As a document Controller, I Ensure that record files required maintained in good order to comply with QA requirements.
• Prepare memos, correspondence, test report submittal, daily status of the RFI, Technical submittal, concrete cube test report and material approval submittal.
• Responsible also for logging and update of daily RFI and coordinate with the procurement, Quantity Surveyor and QA/QC Engineer for the report and inspection.
• Uploading native file and PDF file to the project database. Compiling Page 5 of 8
Mechanical Completion Manual (dossier) that would be acceptable to the client.
• Responsible for all the incoming and outgoing document of projects electronically Log on the shared drive and Filling.
• Update relevant databases to ensure all information is up-to-date, relevant and easily accessible.
Logistic Coordinator Task:
• Responsible for all logistics regarding each project deliverables.
• Arrange to get quotation for each project requirements
• Prepare MPO/LPO for each approved quotation
• Follow-up the ETA of shipments and make sure to meet the deliverables schedules.
• Arrange invoice of all delivered and approved MPO/LPO.
• Ensure that requisition are handled effectively without delay Position Held Admin Support Executive – DIS
Division Manager - Digital Infrastructure
Period : April 03, 2011 – February 28, 2012
National Security Shield - Construction and Completion of NSS Facilities – JOC & CGOC Operation Centers (Large Screen Display and Technical Console Systems)
New Doha International Airport – Large Screen Display (AIOC,ASOC,TOC and QROCC) CP 75
• Responsible to verify all purchase requisition for each project by comparing the BOM against item requested and make a list of recommending alternative if needed.
• Responsible to prepare purchase orders and make sure to verify the specification and prices obtaining from the supplier; obtain the approved LPO/MPO from the Manager.
• Responsible to send the approved LPO/MPO to the supplier and monitor and expedite the ETA of the deliverables.
• Verifies receipt of items by comparing the shipment received against the list of material orders.
• Arrange Invoice payment of the proforma from the supplier as per agreed payment terms.
Contract Administration and General administrative task:
• Responsible for the preparation of Tender Documents, Commercial and Technical Proposal must be submitted accordingly in line with the client requirement.
Page 6 of 8
• Follow-up with Main Contraction's with all the submittals of the Project
• Follow-up with Client/Vendor invoices payment approvals.
• Maintaining complete filing system for the project.
• Perform a variety of clerical duties ensuring orderly and timely delivery of the material from vendors.
• Coordinating with Omnix PMO office regarding project deliverables. Name of Company
Position Held Site Assistant Administrator cum Project Secretary Immediate
Adm. Manager / Commercial Manager
Period : May 03, 2009 – March 31, 2011
Doha North Sewage Treatment Project – Client STANLEY – an Onshore Project managed by Marubeni Corporation which involves the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Pre-Commission, Commissioning and Startup of a Water Sewage Treatment and Associated works TSE 3 Pumping Station and Mains. In the State of Qatar.
• I handle all correspondences and keep personnel records and the documentation for them, prepare Minutes of Meetings, Request for monthly entry items / stationery items
• Manages information flows among the Management Team, attends to a multitudes of requests, mails, telephone calls
• Coordinates logistic arrangements for on and off-site meetings and events
• Maintains and controls department correspondence and documents for proper and easy retrieval
• Coordinates with a team on special projects and performs ad-hoc job related duties
• Takes initiative in Manager’s absence for administrative details
• Receives/ dispatches important documents for signature
• Arranging Flight Booking for all the employee and Hotels booking for all the incoming employees and Guest.
• Receiving leave applications, checking and forwarding to AM/CM
• Informing the staff approval / disapproval thereof
• Maintaining proper records of the same
• Collection of Time Sheet copies from site office for all staff
• Checking the same and input information and forward to AM
• Prepare Payroll for the employees
• Arrangement of temporary/permanent accommodation
• Assisting new employees with Bank Account opening and formalities thereof.
• Monitoring of Accounts Receivables
• Checks the correctness of official receipt issued by the cashier
• Getting quotations whenever required and forward to Admin Manager
• Hotel Accommodation (whenever required)
• Proper coordination between our different site offices Page 7 of 8
• Proper coordination with Accounts Dept. whenever required
• Maintain good harmony and relation amongst all site staff and superiors
• Any other assignments as instructed by CM/AM/other superiors Name of Company
Position Held Document Controller cum Site Secretary Immediate
Project Director & Site Manager
Period : Nov.11, 2007 – Apr. 30, 2009
Ras Laffan Olefin Project – Client RLOC – an Onshore Project managed by TECHNIP France, which involves the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Pre- Commission, Commissioning and Startup of an Ethylene Plant on a “Green Field” site in Ras Laffan Industrial City, in the State of Qatar. Key Job
• Working as Data Base Administrator/Site Secretary, I handle all correspondences and keep personnel records and the documentation for them, prepare Minutes of Meetings, keep schedule of the Client, Subcontractor and Internal Meetings. Administer the Database (in-house developed software in Lotus Notes, 6.5) the e-filing system, for the correspondences, and keep a close track of it to close the status of correspondences so as to reflect in the Weekly Reports.
• Receives drawings and documents from Client and ensure traceability of the same, Maintains and control all Project Documents / Drawings from all disciplines, prepares and issue Transmittals for document submissions, Internal and External distribution of Project deliverables, and ensures that Project Deliverables are received by Client as per schedule.
• Responsible for the preparation of all completion document dossiers, Construction Completion Packages, System Mechanical Completion Packages to Mechanical Acceptance Packages.
• Supervise the arrangements to obtain Visit/mission/employment visa for new employees / and other vendor specialist at site.
• Follow up Letter of Assistance from the RLIC (Ras Laffan Industrial City – A Directorate of Qatar Petroleum) to obtain Security pass. Preparation and renewal of security pass for staff.
• Coordinate with the Safety Department for their on-site safety requirements, such as preparation of safety posters, logos, safety rewards and arranging milestone parties.
• Arranging transportation of local Materials to site.
• Following up with the accounts department for the invoices of local suppliers and agencies.
• Handling petty cash and having a good track of the expenses and month- end closings.
• Follow-up salary payment, advances and rotational leave schedule of site staff. Follow-up and payment of Telephone bill related to Project.
• Arrange air tickets for the staff.
• Co-ordination and assist Site Management for camp accommodation, transportation and permits from authorities. Arranging accommodation for the staff and Vendors (Villas, Qatar Specification) and hotels in town for Managerial staff.
• Coordinating with the Maintenance for the take care of villas.
• Keeping a track of the daily Visitor Lunch availed at the Company Mess. Page 8 of 8
• Local purchase of stationery and office equipments.
• Keep record and monitor the Staff timesheet, with respect to the Company and Contract Staff / Vendors.
• Control the Company Vehicle fleet and assign vehicles to the staff, if any, and keep a track record of its maintenance.
Name of Company
GEMTEK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Hsinchu Industrial Park, Hukou, Hsinchu, Taiwan, R. O. C. Position Held Line Inspector (QC)
Period : June 13, 2005 – June 12, 2007
Projects Manufacturing of Broadband and Integrated Circuit Products Key Job
Responsible for operating and testing of machine products; performing 100% quality inspection for the high powered microscopic components using automatic optical inspection machine and monitor if the product has a defect. Maintain cleanliness and organized the area of my responsibility. Perform other related tasks.