*, ***** ****** ****, **** Apartment,
Eager to work in an organization where I can use my analytical and problem-solving skills to contribute to the efficiency of the organization. I have been working and learning for the past three years. In this past three years, I have acquired the skill set and knowledge, that would be immediately required for the company. Apart from my skillset, I am an eager learner. So, anything new that I come across in the future, I can quickly learn the process and work accordingly.
LanceSoft, Bangalore Jan 19 – April 19
• Efficiently and effectively work on "Sourcing" of candidates through portal and other sources.
• Searching for candidates on job portals and ATS, and cold calling them for interviews.
• Resume screening.
• Develop/maintain a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and maintain relationships with a diverse group of clients and candidates.
• Negotiate hourly rates with candidates according to LSI Gross profit margin for contract placements.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
• Follow up with the lead to check the status of the candidates who are being submitted and update the candidates with the feedback.
• Post openings in job sites, social networking and professional organizations and in other position appropriate venues.
Mumbai Refinery (HPCL) (7/5/18-6/6/18)
I worked as a summer trainee in the Maintenance Department and was responsible for overall operations of different kinds of rotary equipment.
I was engaged as a Project Trainee and my role was to draw the Pipe & Instrumentation diagram (P&ID) of the tank farm area which is a detailed diagram showing the piping and vessels in the process flow, along with the instrumentation and control devices.
YEAR OF PASSING
Ram Mohan Mission High School
The Modern Academy
I enrolled in a course on computer-aided design 2D &3D from Phoenix IT Academy. (May 16- June 16)
Currently, I am pursuing a course on data analytics using Tableau from Udemy.
Basics of front-end web development
HOBBIES: Stand-up comedy, movies, music.