FLORIN E. PUEBLOS
Corona, California 92882
A 25-year employee and proven leader with Science Applications International Corporation
(SAIC)/Leidos, Inc., I have worked the past twenty-five years in a senior contracting leadership capacity. The last 20 years I have recruited, trained, and provided oversight for up to 80 geographically-dispersed contracts, subcontracts, procurement, pricing and government property management professionals. As a key member of the management staff, I served and supported all key business capture, risk management, and contract performance oversight activities. I have also served on the SAIC Corporate Ethics Committee and recently held TS/SCI security clearance.
SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION/LEIDOS INC November 1993 – April 2019
- Director, Contract & Subcontracts, SRG/ASG – September 2014 – April 2019
- Associate Contracts Director, SRG Group, July 2014 – Present
- Operation Contracts Manager, SRG Group, October 2013 – July 2014
- Vice President & Deputy Contracts Director, S&R Business Unit, February 2010 – October 2013
- Vice President & Deputy Contracts Director, Space & Geospatial Intelligence Business Unit, February 2006 - February 2010
- Vice President & Director of Contracts, July 1998 – February 2006, Space & Defense Group/National Security & Space Business Unit
- Deputy Group Contracts Manager, Space & Defense Group, November 1993 – July 1998 While at SAIC/Leidos, I have held the position of Vice President, Director, Contracts & Subcontracts (4 years), Vice President & Contracts Director (9 years) and Vice President & Deputy Contracts Director (12 years). Beginning in 1993 as Deputy Contracts Director and continuing to my present-day position, I have provided leadership and oversight in the preparation of proposals; development of contractual terms and conditions; Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) plan development and execution; negotiation and administration of government, commercial and international contracts/subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures; and conducted contract risk assessments. I have also provided guidance in negotiating numerous contracts/subcontracts, teaming agreements, sales representative agreements, non-disclosure agreements and licensing agreements, as well as provided key support to company merger, acquisition and integration activities. My other management duties have included conducting on-the-job training of staff; compensation management; managed department workflow, prepared and administered employee performance objectives and reviews, handled disciplinary actions, and managed the department merit and bonus process.
HUGHES AIRCRAFT COMPANY, EL SEGUNDO, CA
- March 1990 – November 1993: Contracts Manager
- April 1988 – March 1990: Contracts Negotiator, Hughes Aircraft Company
- June 1986 – April 1988: Senior Contracts Administrator, Hughes Aircraft Company Served as contract administrator/contracts manager for several fixed and rotary-wing electro- optical system contracts. Customers included the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, Japan, Korea, United Kingdom, Israel, Government of Australia and U.S. Customs. Other customers included U.S. prime contractors (e.g., General Dynamics, McDonnell Douglas, and Boeing). In my position as Contracts Manager, I supervised a contract administration staff of 7; worked directly and also provided oversight for international programs, including, but not limited to, proposal preparation, negotiations, structuring financial aspects of contracts and commodity warranties. I also drafted, negotiated and administered teaming, license, and proprietary information non-disclosure agreements; provided training to staff members; and was responsible for development of staff goals, objectives and performance evaluations. ROCKWELL INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, EL SEGUNDO, CA April 1984 – June 1986: Contracts Administrator, Rockwell International Corporation Responsible for the preparation, negotiation and administration of contract/engineering changes for the U.S. Air Force B-1B Bomber Program (automatic and intermediate automatic test equipment, interface test adapters, and technical manuals). Also monitored billings and receipt of payments for work completed to improve cashflow; and provided contractual support to technical personnel during technical and program management reviews. SECURITY CLEARANCE:
Active TS/SCI clearance.
- 34 years contracting experience. 28 years in a management capacity
- Possess advance knowledge in contracts administration and related laws (FAR, DFARS, ICC, UCC and Incoterms)
- Highly adept at problem-solving with both internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to sustain high morale among staff through regular communication and engagement, leading to low personnel turnover/high retention.
- Managed large contracts, both in prime and subcontractor roles
- Hands on experience with all contract types (R&D, T&M, Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus, CPFF, Performance Based, Service Contracting, IDIQ, GWAC, GSA, etc.)
- Experienced in internal/external audit and compliance audits (e.g., DCAA/DCMA). EDUCATION:
BA, Political Science, California State University, Dominguez Hills VETERAN: United States Air Force
- Member – SAIC Corporate Employee Ethics Committee March 2006 – March 2010
- Member, National Contract Management Association – Los Angeles South Bay Chapter
- Conversational in Spanish.