**** **. **** **. firstname.lastname@example.org
Arlington, Texas 76018 912-***-**** Cell
Persistent result-oriented person with a Master’s degree in Business, with a second Masters in Procurement and Acquisitions Management, High-energy individual with demonstrated ability to coordinate complex activities under a variety of conditions and constraints, and quickly make order out of chaos. Consistently initiates innovative solutions to complex problems producing practical, effective results. Respected for integrity, reliability and a high value for personal accountability. A critical thinker and quick learner.
Webster University: Saint Louis, Mo.
• Master of Arts in Procurement and Acquisitions Management GPA 3.78 2014-2015
Key courses: Acquisitions Law, Operations Management, Pricing, Negotiations, Logistics, Procurement and Government Contracting, DFAR’s/FAR’s.
Baker University: Baldwin City, Ks
• Master of Business Administration GPA 3.63 2006-2009
Key Courses: Strategic Planning, Human Resource Management, Managerial Finance, Innovative Business Thinking, Executive Leadership, Legal Environment of Business, Management Issues in Society.
Baker University: Baldwin City, Ks
• Bachelor of Science in Management GPA 3.71 2004-2006
• Associate of Arts in Business 2002-2004
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control January 2017 - Current
•Sr Supplier Quality Engineer
Active secret DOD security clearance
THAAD anti-ballistic missile defense system.
Performed supplier quality function for Programs. Lead Get to Excellence/Return to Green initiatives at suppliers. Point of contact for Supplier Quality Field Engineers (SQFE’s) and suppliers. Conducted supplier audits, ensured effective Root Cause/Corrective Actions (RCCA). Provided support of scheduled product source inspections, first articles, and product line validations as outlined by AS9102 and applicable company and industry standards. Conducted Product Line Validations (PLV). Provided guidance, direction and assistance for day-to-day operations of Supplier Quality personnel. Supported process development/improvement activities, PO Text Notes/Quality Clause creation, review and revision in SAP.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
•Supplier Quality Field Engineer February 2016 – January 2017
Support supplier quality functions, supplier verifications, corrective actions follow up, source inspections, AS9102 FAI verifications.
Vermillion Inc. Wichita, Ks.
•Quality Manager August 2014- November 2015
ISO9001/AS9100c System management of a wire and cable manufacturer.
Revised processes, Planning and/or procedures to ensure established quality standards were met throughout the entire production process. Wrote and reviewed Quality Contracts. Improved the Corrective Action process, reduced closure time. Represented the Company on all quality issues in all customer and government inspections. Maintained statistics and generated reports on the Company’s quality progress. Coordinated (RMA/MRB) activities pertaining to customer/vendor rejections. Coordinated safety activities and conducted employee safety training. Overseen facility security and worked with security service provider. Provided daily supervision and support to Quality Department staff. Conducted performance evaluations and recommended pay adjustments for Quality Department staff. Participated as a member of senior management and the Quality Council. Supported corporate strategic goals.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation Savannah, Ga. August 2010 – July 2014
• Sr Procurement Quality Engineer,
Supplier Quality Advanced Aircraft Programs, New Product Development. Reviewed new Procurement Contracts. Methods/Planning reviews. Material Review MRB authority, Audit performance, Supplier Development/Approval, Responsible for over 150+ suppliers, Verification and review of AS9102 FAI’s, Ensured Conformity is met.
SmarTeam, CATIA v5, ENOVIA, Solumina, SAP
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation; Formerly Raytheon Aircraft Company, Wichita, Ks May 2004 –October 2009
•Quality Assurance Engineer
Supplier and Production Quality Assurance Engineer Piston Products and King Air Flight Control Surfaces.
- Supplier Quality Engineer.
- Managed Daily activities for Quality Assurance Inspection for Piston Products and King Air Flight Control Surfaces. Type Design Audits, Supplier Performance Audits, Perform Root Cause Analysis, and Corrective Actions, Investigate Field Condition Reports and active member of Field Corrective Action Team. Participated in Product Improvement and Flight Reduction to Certification Efforts. Reviewed Methods and planning and provided input. Facilitated Production Corrective Action Team for Piston Products and King Air Flight Control Surfaces. Perform Cost of Poor-Quality Analysis-Systemic Issues.
•Raytheon Aircraft Services, Avionics Technician Electrical Part 145 repair station.
- King Air -Baron -Bonanza - Hawkers -T-6 - Premiers
Wichita Executive Aircraft Corporation, Wichita Ks. January 2001 - February 2003
• Avionics Supervisor (15 people) Part 145 Repair Station Interior Refurbishments
- FAR certifications 91.411/413 and part FAR 23, 91,145 FAR Part 21
- Ensured compliance with FAR and FAA maintenance requirements. Ensured that projects were completed on schedule. Provided technical support to effectively maintain availability of safe aircraft. Review and analyze maintenance records and update system as needed.
Vertex Aerospace LLC, formerly Raytheon Aerospace CFT Wichita, Ks January 1999 – January 2001
• Night Shift Supervisor (10 people), Electro Mechanic
- Responsible for the installation, operational checks, troubleshooting and repair of the modifications on the KC 135’s (BOEING 707). In addition, various Test equipment to ensure reliability for military standards.
Bombardier Aerospace/Learjet Wichita, Ks July 1998- December 1998
• Avionics Technician Interiors
- Avionics/Install/Inspection and troubleshooting on corporate jets. Ensured compliance with FAR and FAA maintenance requirements.
US NAVY E-5/Aviation Ordnanceman July 1990 - May 1998
• Supervisor (30 People)
- Managed, planned, inspected, maintained, tested, troubleshoot and repaired aircraft electrical/avionics/armament equipment and aviation ordnance (weapons) equipment. Customer service liaison for the weapons dept. and the air wings. Explosive ordnance/munitions handler. Aircraft and Shipboard Firefighting, Inventory management. S-3B, F/A-18, F-14, C-130, S/H-60.
•DOD Secret Clearance
•OSHA 30 hour
• CATIA v5, ENOVIA Smarteam
• Juran Root Cause Corrective Action Training
• LEAN Greenbelt Training
• R6s Six Sigma Training
• FAA Repairman Certificate
• Held a SECRET security clearance U.S. NAVY