BS ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
GILBER EDUARDO AQUINO GUEVARA
Street address **** * ******* ** Chicago IL,USA
Birthplace Naguanagua- Edo.
Date of Birth 14/03/1986
Age 31 years old E-mail email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Institution: University of Carabobo (Naguanagua - Carabobo) Degree obtained: Electrical engineer, mention of systems and automatic (7/2012) Elective subjects studied: control theory 3, simulation, industrial automation 1, industrial automation 2, process control by computer (industrial automation 3), advanced computing, process control, industrial systems1, process instrumentation 1, process instrumentation 2, robotics and industrial vision, special topics of power (listener). Diversified and professional secondary education
Institution: Liceo Lazo Martí (San Fernando de Apure – Apure State) Degree obtained: Bachelor's degree in science (08/2003) Professional associations
Engineers Association of Venezuela registered
with the number CIV: 234.187
NATIONAL SIDERURGICAL COMPLEX (FORMER SIDETUR): Responsible for the start of silver, correction of failures in auxiliary equipment and machinery in production. Monitored frequent failures for its preventive measure, Mtto de Drivers (variable speed drives), chiller, UMAS, maintenance to sub-stations, pumps, compressors, improvement and reengineering in the production process, handling of mechanical and electrical personnel.
DURATION: since April 14, 2014 to September 2018.
PLACE: VALENCIA, Edo Carabobo
AMCOR RIGID PLASTICS DE VENEZUELA CA, Position: maintenance intern of auxiliary equipment, in charge of the supervision of the substations and auxiliary equipment and of the elaboration and update of the single-line diagram of the whole plant and subsequent labeling of the boards.
DURATION: 3 MONTHS 2012
PLACE: VALENCIA, Edo Carabobo
ADSI Corporation of Venezuela, C.A. POSITION: Technical support analyst, analyze the events or inconveniences and find your solution.
DURATION: from June 2013 to April 2014
Place: CARACAS Distrito Federal
Skills, abilities and others..
● Basic management of the English language and Java programming languages.
● Program management, Matlab, Simulink 2007-2011 and pascal and basic programming languages.
● Management of programming of plc (simens, logo, telemecanic), screens and scada (intouch of wonderware)
● Advanced management of office program (Word, Excel and PowerPoint in any of its versions).
● Management of Autocad Electrical and Autocad in all its versions.
● Knowledge of improvement (tuning) of process responses
● Reading and drawing of electricity drawings and instruments (electrical, ANSI and DIN standards).
● Ease to work under pressure and decision making.
● Ease of learning. Logical thinking.
● driver's license(Chicago Illinois).
● Open to work with new technologies.
● Immediate availability and willingness to work in any part of the territory
● Employment authorization, United States of America
● Operation and installation of WEG driver Danfoss vtl (programming)
● Course on good practices for the preparation of pregnancies (safety)
● Defensive driving course for Ambulance.
● Basic knowledge in general mechanics
Proyectos independientes y académicos realizados
● Automation of a nail factory (industrial automation II)
● Design of a simulation and tuning in matlab of a water heater, with level and temperature control (simulation)
● Construction of a CNC machine for the production of printed circuits (thesis topic)
● Implementation of a protection system against atmospheric loads for the lighting towers of the Bolivarian village "HEROES DE CANAIMA" (2013 to be completed)
● Re-engineering in a winder in the drawing area in the Complejo siderúrgico Nacional, planta valencia.
● Re-engineering in a straightening machine using a LoGo PLC Siemens Referencias personales
Jose Guevara (+1-754) 423.11.53
Alejandro Blanco Electrica Engineer (+1713) 367.85.68