Address: Dragi Sutevski 27, 1300 Kumanovo, Macedonia Phone : +389-**-***-***
A bright, talented and ambitious IT support technician with a strong technical background who possesses self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision. Having exposure to a wide range of technologies & able to play a key role in diagnosing hardware and software problems and to ensure that quality solutions meet business objectives. Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and having the ability to organize and present complex solutions clearly and accurately. Looking for a suitable IT support technician position with a successful and dynamic company that offers room for progression.
Areas of Expertise
• System Backup
• End User Support
• New Installations and Support
• Firewalls / Security
• Hardware Exposure
• Problem identification
• IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at “FZC 11Oktomvri” Kumanovo, Macedonia July 2016 – Present
• IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at “FLUOR” company 2011 august – 2015 july Afghanistan
• IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at “DBS Comuters” Jul 2008 may – 2010 june Kumanovo, Macedonia
IT Technician Duties
• Diagnosis of desktop, application, networking and infrastructure issues
• Experience of supporting a wide and varied client base.
• Troubleshooting PC’s, laptops and mobile devices
• Maintaining a log of all problems detected and system back up
• Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources.
• Research current and potential resources and services.
• Provide network access to all staff and students.
• Working closely with software suppliers to resolve operational issues
• Install work stations.
• Connect and set up hardware.
• Load all required software.
• Provide network accounts and passwords as required.
• Monitor security of all technology.
• Input and maintain IP addresses.
• Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal IT skills
• Experience of Lotus Notes, Outlook
• install and test new software
• make software available to appropriate users
• ensure the anti-virus software is installed, kept up to date and working properly on all stations
• set up and maintain user e-mail accounts
• check new computer equipment on arrival and install as appropriate
• liaise with the designated person responsible for the maintenance of the inventory
• liaise with the designated person responsible for portable appliance electrical safety testing
• maintain battery condition in notebook computers according to the manufacturer’s guidelines, and ensure staff are aware of the importance of battery maintenance
• maintain computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers, whiteboards, projectors; ensure that these are prepared and ready to be used
• liaise with external suppliers for the repair of equipment under warranty or maintenance contract
• Assisted in making changes to desktop rollout procedures, reducing desktop imaging to 20 minutes, instead of two hours. The implemented process allows for pre-imaging 25+ desktops in a single day, allowing for on-demand projects or instant recovery
• Contributed toward network installation encompassing 150 workstations, 50 printers, and 2 communication rooms with supporting infrastructure. Move was accomplished within 3 weeks.
• Successfully led test efforts in extremely fast-paced, constantly changing environment Education
Oct/2005 – Nov/2009 European University - Skopje, Macedonia
• Faculty of Informatics, Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
• Gratuated software ingeenering Engineer
Sep/2001 – May/2005 High school “Goce Delcev” - Kumanovo, Macedonia
Key skills and competencies
• Excellent customer facing, communication and rapport building skills.
• Thorough understanding of computer and networking concepts
• Physically fit, able to work in confined spaces, crawl and lift heavy objects. Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment. Willing to work flexible schedules / shifts Driving license: B category
Professional references available upon request