Adnan Wahid Jan
Address: Silver Coast Construction and Boring Seih Hafeer Camp. Mobile: +971-**-*******
Aspiring for a challenging position in the field of administration & Management in a growth-oriented organization, where I can contribute and add values through my dedication, motivation, hard work and personal experience.
M.Phil Leading to Phd in Progress (First Position) March 2013 – to present Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan Pakistan
Master of Science in Economics (2nd Position Holder)Sept 2009 - June 2012 International Islamic University Islamabad Pakistan B.A (Statistics, Economics) (4th Position) Sept 2007 - Sept 2009 University of Peshawar Pakistan
Document Controller – Silver Coast Construction & Boring Abu Dhabi UAE 18th July 2017 to Present.
● Control and maintain project Record of incoming project documents.
● Backup maybe done either electronically or through extra hard copies of a document.
● Responsible for controlling all documentation related activities in a project.
● Prepare, log and distribute all outgoing transmittals
● Receive, log and distribute all incoming transmittals.
● Maintain electronic registers for Letters, MOM, Memos, NCRs, RFIs, DCR’s, Reports, Transmittals, Drawings, DPR, Safety & Quality related documents
● Using document numbering system for maintaining the documents.
● Administration work of department & maintaining records (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical).
● Handling all contract related documents.
● Filing of all engineering documents.
● Handling All Invoices.
● Daily, Weekly & Monthly Reports.
● Handling Delivery Notes.
● Handling Material Requests
Management Coordinator and HR Officer – AL Husam Group Abu Dhabi UAE 2015 – To 16th July 2017.
● Played a key role in ensuring the Structured and implemented programs and policies in the areas of training, compensation structures, benefits packages, incentives and new-employee orientation.
● Negotiated offers and sign-on bonuses/relocation packages annually at both the exempt and nonexempt level.
● Coordinate with regional offices for all employee Admin & HR matters (Leave, Clearance, Salary Problems etc)
● Brought workers’ compensation program into full compliance. Instituted preferred providers list and trained associates on procedures to follow in case of injury.
● Revised job descriptions across all levels. “Shadowed” and interviewed employees to construct an accurate picture of the duties and skills required for each position
● Reviewed and confirmed that all final paid hours corresponded with timesheets and state laws.
● Updated presentation documents for the compensation committee to review. Management Director- Pakistan Educational Complex Charsadda July 2012- April 2015
● Managed Continuing Professional Education course approvals and attendance reports for over 190 students.
● Increased enrolment by 10% in Adult Continuing Education and Enrichment programs by offering new and innovative programming.
● Wrote and designed continuing education examinations.
● Advised students on course selection, progress toward graduation and career decisions.
● Created curriculum and planned course content and methods of instruction.
● Helped the supervisor establish and monitor individual and program objectives. Professional Experience – Abul Wali Khan University Mardan September 2013 to 20th March 2015
● Worked as a Management Coordinator with the Department of Management Sciences and Department Of Economics Abdul Wali khan University Mardan.
United Nation for Office of Drugs and Crime (UNODC) pre and post intervention survey
● Worked with UNODC as a District Charsadda Coordinator. Personal, Leadership and Team Management
• Proactive with superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Capable of working in a multi tasked, fast paced and changing environment.
• Well-developed leadership, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
Computer Course Practical Training
Higher Diploma in Computer Science. Word processing, spread sheet, DBMS, Power point presentation.
CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING WITH HOME OFFICE
Can work for long hours, Sales operations, Business development, sales marketing, Key accounts management, revenue Maximization, competitor’s analysis, and analysis market opportunities. Capable to lead in an effective manner and ambitious to undertake responsibility easily & confidently. Good telephone manners and excellent experience of dealing with people/customers. Languages:
English, Arabic, Urdu/ Hindi, Punjabi.
Outside my academic and work life I have a keen interest in various sports and participate actively in football, cricket, enjoying the intense physical fitness required to participate in such sports. In my spare time I enjoy socializing and meeting new people.
To unwind I enjoy reading a variety of books .I enjoy playing all types of games .Web browsing, travelling, horse riding, and reading books.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Computer proficient in MS-Office internet surfing.
• Punctual and energetic at work and off the work.
• Zeal to acquire knowledge and self-update to the latest technology.
• Excellent team member.
• Eviews Expert
• ERP system Expert
• Acounex Expert
• HR Web Application Expert
• SAP Expert
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST