Doha Metro RLS-UG Project, Doha, Qatar – 31412
Skype id: jewel.tony
Experience: 9 years
- HSE Training officer in Doha metro redline south project and first face for all those who arrives for the project by delivering project induction and HSE training work training by proper coordination for avoiding hassle with adequate facilities and have succefully completed 60000+ training hours.
- Extensive technical knowledge in I/O, cause and effect, (digital and analog) BACS, Fire and Gas system, DCS, ESD, electrical automation, power unit system, hydraulic system, GE turbine system, pneumatic system, Air compressor(screw & reciprocating ),chiller, FAHU,HVAC, elevators, escalators.
- Possesses strong interpersonal communication skills and proficient in working with multiple stakeholders and multi-functional teams distributed across geographies
- With proven experience and practical knowledge of machine control methods, develops and maintains scheduling control systems utilizing global software, elimination of breakdown and increase in the productivity.
- A clear communicator and presenter, prepares presentations and dashboard reports, chairs and co-ordinates training meetings and facilitates key safety and environment workshops.
- With a diploma in engineering as a background, drives to embrace innovation partnered with professional discipline and an attention to detail to enable teams to deliver smarter.
- Verifiable track record of being an integral part in successful completion of multimillion dollar projects for Qatar Rail and Qatar Petroleum in Qatar through coordinating trades, developing partnerships and building positive rapport with consultants, contractors, subcontractors and client.
Sex : Male
Date of Birth : 13th Mar 1990
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
NOC for VISA transfer : Available
Qatar driving Licence : Only pending with road test Education
Engineering Diploma in Electrical and Electronics (2007-2010) Sree Narayan Guru polytechnic college, Tamilnadu, India.
• Training certificate from MR FANCK VISCUSO in
association with VINCI France.
• Training certificate from JMJ Associate.
• Certified Scaffolding inspector.(Enertech Qatar)
• Certified Permit Supervisor for work in QATAR
PETROLEUM (DUKAN & NGL FIELD)
• Project Planning & Control using Oracle Primavera P6
• Auto Cad 2D
HSE Training officer, Doha Metro Redline South, GS E&C, Qatar
(June 2015 – Present)
- Delivering indoor and outdoor health and safety training on working at height safety, Energisation (LOTO), Excavation safety, hot work procedure, lifting safety awareness, supervisory, welfare maintenance, task briefing and Environment training on spill kit response team, Use of chemical, Excavation safety are topics based on the project characters for bring awareness on work procedures, method, work site hazard and risk on the environment.
- Responsible for accident prevention by inspecting and monitoring on going work activities and welfare facilities of the project.
- Reviewing approved method statements and risk assessments before approving the work permits.
- Highlighting the observation of health, environment and safety hazard and resolving it with management team.
- Preparing HSE training presentation and HSE training statistics report and monitoring of training for uplifting the safety culture of the organization.
- Scheduling, planning and monitoring of resources for conducting HSE training activities. Synopsis
• English (Proficient)
• Hindi (Proficient)
• Malayalam (Native)
• Gujarati (proficient)
• Tamil (proficient)
• Extensive experience on the use, configuration and integration of schedule, cost and database software
• Skilful in creating bespoke databases, automating dashboard reports and presenting information
• Skilful in codifying and uploading documents and drawing in project document controlling software.
- Training management system-QDVC
- Microsoft Office
- Primavera P6
- Mezzo team
• Neil Rosaik, HSE director, Interserve Construction Ltd, UK.
• Owen Masterson, Construction Manager, VINCI,
• David Lyou, Project director, GS E&C, Qatar
- Coordination and facilitating with vendors familiarization training for the Qatar rail on the installed machineries and system for running and maintaining stations for Doha metro redline.
- Delivering project induction for all the new comers including Qatar Rail, PMC, higher management, workforce, subcontractors, designers & vendors with proper mail and phone coordination.
- Member of IIF and Serenity programs safety committees developed for uplifting the moral values of the employees.
Electrical and instrumentation Supervisor, EPIC project, Doha Petroleum Construction Co, Qatar
(July 2013 – May 2015)
- Responsible for completing the construction work, loop testing, function testing, cause& effect testing and complete commissioning for the installed machines, instruments, panels and plant activities for the assigned area by coordinating with engineering team and system vendor.
- Key person in verification of I/O list for Fire and gas, DCS,ESD, power control signals, cause & effect drawing, P&I diagram, electrical power and control drawing, BACS system diagram, PLC system diagram for air compressor, chiller, flare system, etc.
- Responsible for system and technical survey and coordination with consultancies (Fire and Gas, ESD, DCS, GE turbine & electrical system).
- Responsible for completing the complete construction activity, loop testing, function testing, cause& effect testing and complete commissioning for the installed instruments and panels activities for the assigned area by coordinating with engineering team and system vendor.
- Permits coordination with client & HSE dept. for critical construction activities (Panel & plant isolation, erection of hanging platform at height above pressurized and running plant, survey of live panels, etc.)
- Key person for making PR (Purchase requisition) by using SAP for construction materials and following it up procurement team for avoiding the delay in construction activities. Maintenance Engineer, Time Technoplastochem, India
(July 2011 – July 2013)
- Shift in charge of Maintenance department for all seven plants.
- Head for reduction of technical down time of plant and process machines (hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC, servo drives etc.) and utility machines (compressor, chiller, cooling tower, conveyors, lift, HVAC etc.)
- Maintaining documentation and the work place as per ISO 9001:2008 and 1400:2004 policies for Maintenance department also taking part in audits and updating power consumption report.
- Energy consumption report by maintaining proper tracking of consumed per production unit.
- Using SAP for making stock checking of spare parts, requisition order, updating breakdown, weekly/monthly/yearly maintenance of machine and its utilities & projects. Maintenance Engineer Trainee, Vardhaman Plastochem Pvt.ltd., India
(May 2010 – July 2011)
- Attending and resolving technical (hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC, servo drives etc.) issues of blow, injection molding & utilities (compressor, chiller, tower, conveyors, lift, HVAC etc.) machines guideness of Manager.
- Making requisition order in SAP, stock checking of spare parts, updating breakdown per machine.
- Responsible person for ISO 9001-2008 documentation.