Job Position. Plumber
Cell no : +27-717-***-***
• Date of Birth: 27 May 1976
• Gender: Male
• Marital Status: Married
• Languages: English, Zulu & Ndebele
• Driver’s Licence: International Driver’s Licence
• Passport number: CN085344
My professional experience includes analyzing architectural blueprints, installing plumbing systems in both Aviation, commercial and residential buildings and operating a wide variety of both traditional and cutting-edge tools with over 15 years of experience in plumbing works and 4 years of apprentice programme.
I have successfully assessed, repaired and maintained the plumbing systems in various projects and over the course of my experience I have learned to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity at all times as well as thorough technical knowledge. This has enabled me to apply foresight and initiative in the following areas of works:-
• Plumbing and drainage.
• Geberit Pluvia syphonic roof drainage system.
• Geberit soil waste drainage system.
• High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) installations.
• Engineering Construction Industry Training Course –
• COSSH ASSEMENT training.
• Job Performer
• Power tools operator
• Permits to work
• Incident investigation
• Near Miss
BAM International bv – Africa
October 2017 – April 2019
• The construction of the main terminal building – facilitating 6 million annual passengers – including parking lots, access roads, platforms and taxiway. Phase 1 work comprises the construction of the main terminal building - facilitating 3.5 million annual passengers - including parking lots, access roads, platforms, and a taxiway while the second phase will then provide further capacity to facilitate 6 million annual passengers. Responsibilities.
• Supervising of the plumbing installation systems, pluvial rainwater system, Geberit Sewer system installation, Pluvia rainwater systems, Geberit frames installations and PPR pipe installations.
• Checking work and making sure that quality work is achieved without compromising safety issues.
• Ordering of materials from main store and making sure all is used accordingly
• Making sure that plumbing drawings are followed all times. Air Duct Fabricators - Suite 15 - Mt Edge combe Drive, Durban South Africa Tel : +27-315******[ Head office]
June 2015 -September 2017
• The construction of the main terminal building – facilitating 6 million annual passengers – including parking lots, access roads, platforms and taxiway. Phase 1 work comprises the construction of the main terminal building - facilitating 3.5 million annual passengers - including parking lots, access roads, platforms, and a taxiway. Responsibilities.
• Planning and assigning plumbers of their daily activities.
• Ordering of materials and keeping a close check at stores the amount of material needed to finish the job
• Always checking and inspecting that work is done according to drawings
• Always liaising with the client if they are any changes or alteration of drawings
• Able to plan ahead for a 3 week forecast for the work to be done
• Making sure that only quality and neat work is produced by my team Bulawayo City Council
June 2015 -September 2017
• Supervision of drainage levels on a new and existing site, attending to burst water mains pipes and rectification of sewage blockages.
• Laying new underground drainage and water pipes.
• Installation of pressure geysers, Hot and cold supply pipe systems.
• Installation sanitary fittings and wares.
Baatshuma Electrical Company - 79 Orchards road, Rynfeild, Benoni. Plumber Foreman
January 2012- May 2015
SEWER OUTFALL PROJECT
• Headed up by Baatshuma project manager, the project was successfully completed over a space of six months. Divided into three phases, Baatshuma was tasked with implementing the replacement of concrete pipes in the vicinity of a highway. The first phase was necessitated after the original pipes began to collapse after 75 years of wear and tear. As such, Baatshuma introduced a length of 492m of concrete pipe, parallel to the previous pipes. This was required as the old pipes served an active residential community. Responsibilities.
• Involved in the Installation and maintenance works to sewer connections on mainlines.
• Involved in the construction of soil waste manholes and installation of sewerage pumps at all pump stations
• Supervision of plumbing works and making sure that quality work is achieved
• Installation of PPR pipes, Pluvia rainwater systems, Installation of Geberit system i.e. Toilet frames, sinks and urinals
Nicol Plumbers Company
July 2010- January 2012
• Attending to burst water mains pipes
• Attending to sewage blockages
• Attending to general maintenance
• Laying new underground drainage and water pipes
• Attending to domestic hot and cold supply
• Installation of pressure geysers
• Ability to set out drainage levels on a new and existing site
• Installation of bath tubs, sinks, basins & toilet bowls all kinds
• Installation of Geberit system i.e. Toilet frames, sinks and urinals EDUCATION
TRADE TEST - Indlela Institute Of Development Skills In South Africa Year 2012
• Holding National Certificate in PLUMBING & DRAINLAYING
• Holding N4 qualification level in plumbing
• Richard J Purdon, Package Manager, BAM International Dar Es Salaam Project JNIA T3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
• Mr George Bolton, Former Plumbing Manager.
Cell No +27-791******, Email: email@example.com
• Mr. Ian Matthews - Nicol Plumbers, 13a Nicol road Bedfordview Johannesburg Tel +27-83-225-****
• Mr Nqobizitha Ncube (Former Supervisor), Tel +27-837******, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
• Baatshuma Electrical Company - 79 Orchards road, Rynfeild, Benoni. Tel +27-116******