RICHARD M. BRENNAN
Springfield, MA 01108
Highly skilled professional experienced in a wide variety of customer service and administrative functions. Organized and detail-oriented, with proven success in managing multiple tasks while consistently meeting organizational objectives. Computer proficient; excellent knowledge of administrative software applications. Strong work ethic with excellent interpersonal skills.
Established an exemplary record of success in customer service and management positions covering a wide range of work environments. Duties include sales, personnel management, order processing, inventory / cost control, problem-solving, data entry, account management, reconciliation / auditing of accounts, loan processing and marketing / promotional development. Recognized consistently for customer relations efforts in the banking, insurance, and commercial distribution fields.
TRIPLE S LIQUORS, INC., Chicopee, MA 2002-Present
* Manage daily operations that include customer service, inventory, sales and merchandising.
* Monitor inventory levels, negotiate prices, order products and oversee deliveries.
* Hire, train and supervise employees; ensure performance accountability.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with health/safety guidelines.
FLN-MAR RUBBER & PLASTICS, INC., Holyoke, MA 1999-2002
Customer Service Representative
* Handled all customer service issues; managed accounts and performed follow-up procedures.
* Quoted prices and enhanced customer awareness of new products and services.
CONNECTICUT GENERAL INSURANCE CO., Bloomfield, CT 1985-1999
* Entered member eligibility data for medical and dental accounts.
* Ensured accurate payments and billing utilizing reconciliation and auditing procedures.
* Identified and resolved client data and systems discrepancies in a timely, effective manner.
Earlier Relevant Experience:
SIS, Springfield, MA Customer Service Representative
Multibank National, Springfield, MA Customer Service Representative
Guaranty First Bank, Waltham, MA Customer Service Representative
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, Springfield, MA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Concentration in Marketing / Management