VINAY KUMAR SINGH
To attain the challenging position in the Petrochemicals, fertilizers, and chemicals industry where I can utilize my skills and training to execute the tasks assigned to Multi-skilled and diligent team player, I possess strong technical and problem solving skills, with the ability to work in confined spaces, remote areas and challenging conditions. I can adapt to any working Environment. Academic Background
B. Tech PETROLEUM 2017 ITM ITM 75%
ENGINEERING UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY
2013 NEW UP BOARD. 84%
2010 MAHARANA CBSE. 64%
Area of Interest
• Refining of Petroleum crude oil.
• Processing and Purifying of raw natural gas.
• Ammonia Recovery.
• Reservoir Engineering.
• HDPE Processing.
Training & Projects Completed
• Multi-Disciplinary Training at GAIL INDIA Ltd (U.P) ( JUNE – JULY 2016)
• Participated in Industrial Training at ONGC IDT, Dehradun.
• EOR: CO2 RECOVERY METHOD
• PROJECT REPORT ON HDPE PLANT OVERVIEW.
• Annual project on Petroleum refining Processes Overview.
• Team building & Motivation and Man power handling. Skills
• Speaking - Talking to others to convey information
Reading Comprehension -
Effectively Understanding written sentences
and paragraphs in work related
• Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify • Coordination - Adjusting actions in the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, relation to other actions. conclusions or approaches to problem.
• Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of • Instructing - Teaching others how to myself, other individuals, or organizations to make do something. improvements or take corrective action.
Work Experience- 2 years.
An incisive professional over from 10july 2017 to 20November 2018.Experience in PVC Compounding/Mixing Department in THE SUPREME INDUSTRIESE LIMITED,MALANPUR (M.P) as a Production Engineer. Currently working in petrochemical Div. on same profile at HINDWARE INDUSTRIES LTD, Isnapur Dist. Sangareddy (Hyderabad). Company Profile-
THE SUPREME INDUSRIES LIMITED, is founded in 1942, supreme is an acknowledged leader of India’s plastics processing company with 28 businesses. The company has forayed in to different types of plastics processing in injection Moulding, Rotational Moulding (ROTO), Extrusion, Compression Moulding, Blow Moulding etc. Group turnover cross a projected Rs. 125 billion (USD 2billion).
Supreme industries limited offers wide range of plastic products with a wide variety of applications in molded Furniture, Storage & Material Handling Products, XF Films &products, Plastics Piping System & Petrochemicals.
• Having a basic knowledge in SOLID WORKS (computer aided design program)
• Having a Basic commands in languages like C, C++.
• Having a proficient knowledge of M.S. Office.
Co & extra-curricular activities
• Awarded scholarship by University due to excellence in academic 12 th
• SPORTS: Member of college volleyball team, secured 1 st
position in inter-school
volleyball championship, also secured 2
position in inter-school basketball competition.
• Attended seminar in health, safety and environment.
• Technical coordinator in college technical fest-KRONOS 2015. Personal details
Vinay Kumar Singh.
Satish Kumar Singh.
11 November 1995
1/74 Awas Vikas no-3, AmbedkarPuram, Kalyanpur, Kanpur (U.P.) Hindi, English
Excellent, physically fit, non- smoker
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge.
(Vinay Kumar Singh)