Experienced in the areas of Procurement, Category Management and Merchandising within the Food Retail Industry. Known as a strong negotiator who demonstrates high level of integrity with a history of successfully developing and growing profitable categories by building long term relationships both internally and externally.
Holding a Master’s degree focused in Business management from a French university and I am a polyglot
Reach me at
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Decision making and problem solving
Self-motivation and ability to take the initiative
Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Desire to succeed
Sales planning and analysis
Promotion and Sales Tactics
E-commerce and digital marketing skills: AdWords, email marketing
Market Research and Analysis
Customer Relations Development
Marketing plan and account strategy
Operations and store management
Excelle Commercial and financial awareness : Dashboards, KPI’s, P&L
Budget and forecasting
KEY ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER MAY 2019 – PRESENT
BENINA FOOD KUWAIT
Benina is an importer of fresh products, famous French and Italian brands of dairy and deli products, plus the dry products like rice, oil, tea, cereals...
• Managing key account of the company: Carrefour. Sultan Center, Saveco, Taw9eel.
• Management of specific accounts and overall portfolio including budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin while meeting account service expectation.
• Achieve revenue target by active sales actions development of new customers and after-sales service in line with company vision, mission and values.
FMCG ONLINE MERCHANDISER MANAGER MAY 2017 – DEC 2018
TAW9EEL.COM (Number 1 in online Store in Kuwait) KUWAIT
• Managed about 50000 KWD per month in fresh food and grocery (fruits & vegetable, deli and dairy and deli products, natural food, frozen food, cooking products and dealing with the brands like: Nestle, Almarai, KDD, Khazan, Emborg, Kraft, Kiri, Nido, Nature land, Puck
• Negotiated the new and annual vendor contracts.
• Developed the new promotions and pricing strategy for fresh food category and grocery and implemented the marketing plan in accordance with the marketing manager.
• Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, and competition and buyers vision by category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort merchandise and market product online.
• Fully understand the ecommerce, e-store and in-product to improve tracking performance and ROI.
• Communicating with web development team and marketing team to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products.
FRESH FOOD SALES MANAGER DUBAI DEC 2011- NOV 2012
CAERRFOUR HYPERMARKETS KUWAIT NOV 2012-MAR 2017
• Negotiated annual vendor contracts, promotions..
• Key contributor to forecasting the Annual Operating Plan including sales, trade, and profitability targets
SKU rationalization, planogram development and implementation of the new Carrefour concept of display in fruits and vegetables..
Ensured the implementation of a competitive pricing and the discount concept.
• Played a key role in advertising sessions-organized trade-shows, special events, exhibitions and displays.
• Financial analysis of KPI’S and Dashboards: Margin, shrinkage, cash flow
• Inventory and stock management (stock value, control out of stock, orders and merchandise deliveries).
• Reduced the shrinkage by a control of the stock, the prices, the quality of the products in receiving
• Monitored the sales floor regularly, talking to staff and customers, and identifying and resolving urgent issues
• Hiring, training and motivating a staff 3 supervisors and 27 staff supervised directly.
GROCERY CATEGORY MANAGER FEB 2009 – SEPT 2011
ASWAK SALAM, MOAMMEDIA MOROCCO
Manage supplier relationships at a national level.
• Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability goal
• Build strong business relationships allowing sourcing to increase its influence over.
Stock management and financial analysis of KPI’S.
Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties
• Successfully increased the range in all categories and introduction of new categories in organic and natural food.
•Increasing sales by 40% (2017) and margin by over 20%.
• Ameliorated the quality of the fresh products and reduced the waste and shrinkage.
• From 2012 to 2017: Sales records (daily and monthly), Average Growth in sales ~ +15% and the margin by ~ +12%.
• Average total yearly sales: 2.5 M KWD.
• Reduced the shrinkage in 2016 from 5 to 3%.
• Training the staff and supervisors and promoted them to be supervisors or managers
• Increased the range in grocery category by 10% in 2008.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER DEC 2007 - FEB 2009
LESIEUR, FMCG INDUSTRY MOROCCO
• Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in my area to achieve a maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision values.
• Managing a sales team in my area for the products (oils. sauce, vinaigrette).
Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER AUG 2005 – July 2007
ESTADO LIQUIDO, JAPENESE FOOD CO LISBON, PORTUGAL
Reorganization of the Management team and installation of the hygiene standard.
Managing the inventory and taking measures to minimize damages and loss.
FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANT MANAGER JUN 2003-JUN 2005
LEON DE BRUXELLES CATERING MONTPELLIER, FRANCE
• Responsible of the orders, stocks management, Inventory and budget.
M.B.A (MASTER’S DEGREE IN AGRI-FOOD BUSINESS 2001-2002
University Of Economy, Montpellier, France
BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN MARKETING AND BUSINESS
University Of Economy, Montpellier, France
BACHELOR’S DEGREE BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION 1995-1995
University of Economy, Morocco
DIGITAL MARKETING, EMAIL MARKETING Certificates https://emarketinginstitute.org DEC 2019-JAN 2019
DIGITAL MARKETING: PAID ADs ( Facebook, google..) DEC 2018
CUSTOMER CARE Certificate MAY 2014
Carrefour Hyper MAF, KUWAIT
SALES ANALYZIS TECHNICS Certificate APR 2012
Carrefour Hyper MAF. DUBAI
Arabic : Native speaker
English : Fluent
French : French speaker
GMAIL & OUTLOOK
MAGENTO & ERP
Age : 43 Years
Driving License : UAE & KUWAIT
Japanese cooking: Sushi..
Available on request