KRITI SUNDAR MAZUMDER
o Details o
o Links o
o Skills o
Customer Centricity with
Exploratory Data Analysis
Natural Language Processing
Product Life Cycle
Agile Delivery Model
Technical Business Linkage
IT Strategy Planning
Organization and Culture
Content Management Systems
Python Pandas, Numpy,
Sklearn, NLTK,Genesys and
Nuance IVR Solution
o Patents o
Automated answering party
identification by a voice over
internet protocol network, July
Successfully Leading Digital Engagement and customer experience transformation with “situation based product and innovation management”, “data driven customer centric solution”.
Driving results by an intuitive need to strategize innovating intelligent systems with statistical models, machine learning practices augmented by reasoning to drive personalized experience across customer interfacing channels. Guided with the vision, determination and skills needed for high-level tactics for engaging IT delivery stream in self-service segment in Verizon consumer portfolio.
Corporate Strategy & Development Specialist Characterized as a visionary leader and managed demand generation of consumers and targeted execution of end to end solution delivery. Shield from business competition forces, new entrants and competitive strategies by taking customer centricity approach to build churn reduction program roadmap. Sharing goals with IT-business leadership team.
Consistent record of delivering results in attempt to increase shareholder value by meeting business objectives. Have strong exposure of support solution as first point of interactions of customers. Leading global team of technologists and business analysts. With strong communication & leadership skills driving core values, agility, Devops towards profitable steps.
Leverage Human Asset Proficient in talent management and goal setting. Fueling performance driven culture to build highly engaged group of engineers. Planning effective manpower deployment & engagement. Talent development plan to enhance productivity by leading innovation hub, crowd-sourcing platform. Effectively lead strategic moves on downsizing, decentralization and workforce diversity.
Making high-stakes decisions using experience-backed judgment, strong work ethics & irreproachable integrity throughout with technology leadership and business acumen. Expertise in driving transformation programs in digital industry with focus on leading solution delivery stream EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Senior Manager - System Engineering at Global Technology Solution, Verizon India
- November 2012 – Till Date
● Overhauled digital support strategy by introducing one touch resolution process and personalized engagement
● Built real-time intent extraction framework by utilizing Natural Language processes to provide single step intuitive solutions
● Introduced predictive solution and conversational experience in verizon.com with real time inference using ML Models by consuming OMNI journey.
● Leading digital engagement content rationalization and scalable content delivery framework across digital footprints.
● Lead innovation roadmap and built streaming platform between call center and field technician to foster conversational experience
● Fueling talent engagement to cultivate highly utilized optimal workforce accompanied with high degree of contingency plan
● Designed digital support solution platform by adopting to AWS Cloud, real time streaming platform for data engineering and machine learning capability.
● Leading analytics and data engineering group for chat transcript and customer feedback processing, partnering with contact center center operation team and stakeholders to brainstorm root cause of customer complaints and strategizing IT delivery roadmap
● Lead DevOps adoption journey for project delivery team by defining best practices.
● Defined agile project execution practices and methods, lead transformation in project delivery process by bringing business users, stakeholders and delivery team within the fold Senior Project Manager at Consumer and Mass Business, Verizon India April 2008 – October 2012
● Played pivotal role within global delivery team in designing virtualization of call management system.
● Responsible for delivery of voice portal transactions through structured & cross-functional environment.
● Designed scalable call management platform for dispatch, accounts & financial services
● Lead optimization programs and consolidated outbound IVR platforms into in-house solution to handle half a million calls per day.
● Developed strategic roadmaps for call management and call reduction business cases by partnering with business & IT stakeholders.
● Timely communication about achievements and opportunities to stakeholders for ensuring strategic alignment of project and to appreciate shared success Technical Manager at Verizon India
August 2006 – March 2008
● Designed “Queue Call Back” platform process for optimizing handling time at call-center to improve caller experience through IVR portal.
● Responsible for end to end delivery management of IVR solution ranging from business requirement, system development, QA process and operating platform.
● Strong partnership with talent acquisition team for ramping up team workforce and built seamless onboarding framework with structured documentation for rapid adaptation to domain artifacts. Systems Engineer at Verizon India
August 2005 – July 2006
● Built customer engagement platform by employing SIP communication across services assurance areas, product development and account and services areas.
● Engineered delivery process complying SEI-CMMi standards Senior Analyst at Verizon India
December 2003 – July 2005
● Implemented solutions for call center operation optimization, call flow management, traffic pattern analysis of IVR, routing rule management for target call centers.
● Developed Web tools for managing and controlling call routing rule and special message as part of IVR proactive prompt using Nuance Text to Speech engine with J2EE wrapper. Project Engineer at Wipro Technology
December 2002 – November 2003
● Developed storage library virtualization system for StorageTek using Java Native Interface with core storage platform
Senior System Analyst at Data Software Research Co. Pvt. Ltd. April 2000 – November 2002
● Built robust workflow engine as a backbone for “Citibank HR compensation solution ACADEMICS
Post Graduate Certification on ML & NLP
- IIIT Bangalore Sep’18 – Apr’19
- Focus areas include: Exploratory Data Analytics with Inferential Statistic,Regression Techniques,Lexical, Syntactical, Semantic Analysis Algorithms, Neural Network Basics, Model Evaluation, Naive Bayes, Unsupervised Learning Technique. Senior Management Program
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta Nov’17 – Jan’18
- Case studies on company Strategy, Product and Brand Management. Professional Scrum Master
- Scrum.org April 2018 – May 2019
Bachelor Of Engineering - Computer Science
- Jorhat Engineering College, Assam, - Sept’93 – Mar’98