John J Egan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 251-***-****
Insurance Restoration Project Manager
Highly experienced and motivated Project Manager within the insurance restoration industry and dedicated to providing the highest in quality of leadership, organization, direction, sales, control and coordination necessary to meet and exceed the profit and growth objectives while prioritizing in customer service and emergency response/project completion time lines.
Dedicated professional with the proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and within or under budget and time line constraints. Summary of Qualifications
• Hands-on professional with 28+ years experience in new commercial/residential construction, disaster recovery and damage restoration.
• Proven expertise in project management, team supervision, communication with customers, adjusters, sub contractors, vendors and engineers.
• Consistently deliver above average results within budget, time constraints and safety requirements.
• Ability to accurately read blueprints, project plans, details and specifications.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Xactimate, Xactanalysis, PSA and Slate programs.
• Project Manager, Rapid Response Team, Melbourne, FL. 9/2015 –
• Managed Insurance Claim damage reconstruction of residential properties in Brevard, Indian River and Osceola counties utilizing sub-contractors, vendors, engineers and 16 in-house technicians.
• Reviewed adjuster’s estimates for accuracy during initial site visit and provided (when necessary) property reconstruction estimates and/or supplements to the customers and adjusters utilizing Xactimate 28.
• Negotiated material selections with customers and ordered products to be installed staying under budget and completion time constraints.
• Coordinated all aspects of reconstruction from beginning of projects to completion, utilizing Cobra PSA and Slate programs, while consistently maintaining updates with policy holders and adjusters .
• Developed and maintained strong relationships with and acted as prime liaison for policy holders and adjusters
• Achieved in the top five of Project Manager production performance in the State of Florida for the years of 2017 and 2018 with and average revenue of $2,100,00.00 and a profit margin of 35%
Project Manager, Jarvis Property Restoration, Vero Beach, FL, 9/2014 – 8/2015
• Co managed and dispatched on-call disaster recovery/emergency services in Brevard, Indian River, Martin and Palm Beach County’s.
• Reviewed adjuster’s estimates for accuracy during site visit and provided (when necessary) property reconstruction estimates and/or supplements to adjusters and customers utilizing Xactimate 28.
• Negotiated material selections with customers and ordered products to be installed staying within budget and completion time constraints.
• Coordinated all aspects of reconstruction from beginning of projects to completion while consistently maintaining updates with customers and adjusters in Xactanalysis.
• Developed and maintained strong relationships with and acted as prime liaison for policy holders and adjusters.
Production Manager, EcoView Windows, Daphne, AL, 7/2011 – 1/2014
• Purchased scheduled replacement and provided quality control inspections of over 7,500 units of home improvement products annually.
• Interacted with customers to develop customer service solutions that responds to their situation and needs in a professional and timely manner to achieve customer relationship and complete satisfaction.
• Implemented new product inventory and stocking procedures resulting in 35% increase in quantity and reducing managed inventory cost by 12% in 2011.
• Reduced overall product acquisition margin of error from 0.24 to 0.17 percent and achieved well above average in customer satisfaction surveys in 2013.
• Led troubleshooting effort to resolve receiving and accounts payable issues, working with suppliers and internal receiving.
Education & Certification
• Issuing Institution: Daytona State Collage, Daytona Beach, FL
• Course of Study: General High School Curriculum
• Completion Date: 1993
• Qualification: High School Equivalency Diploma