Curriculum - Vitae
Objective: My aim is to work innovatively for the enhancement and
betterment of education. I aspire to work for an institution which
offers career growth and chances to learn and improve my
Name : Sapana Devi
Father's Name : Sh. Suram Chand
Husband's Name : Sh. Sanjeev Kumar
D. O. B. : 06/11/1984
Contact No. : +91-902******* (Mob.)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Qualified Centre Teacher eligibility Test (CTET) for Primary (PRT) &
Secondary Teacher (TGT) Science Non Medical
* Skill for involving and motivating students of all ability levels.
* The ability to relate effectively to students of diverse cultural
backgrounds and to tailor teaching methods to suit their individual
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* M.Sc in Chemistry fromJiwaji University, Gwaliar in year 2009 with 59
* B. Sc. (N.M) from HPU, Shimla in year 2006 with 54 %.
* Passed higher secondary from HPSEB, Dharamshala in year 2002 with 61
* Passed high school from HPSEB, Dharamshala in year 2000 with 67 %.
* B. Ed from Jammu University in year 2007 with 59 %.
* J.B.T. from SCERT, Chandigarh in year 2014 with 83%.
Permanent Address : H. No. 2028, Adarsh Nagar Near Nirankari
Bhawan, Naya Gaon, Chandigarh 160103 Phone no 987-***-**** Alternative
Contact Number : +919*********
Languages Known: Punjabi, Hindi, English (R, W, S)
I hereby declare that all the statements made by me in the application are
true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has
been concealed or suppressed.
Dated: 3-Jun-19 (Sapana)