Aditi Sharma *
Contact No.: +91-966*******
Email Address: ************@*****.***
● Experienced to handle ServiceNow project alone as well.
● Ability to work well in both team environment and individual environment.
● Certified ServiceNow Administrator (Madrid Version)
● ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.
● Certified Implementation Specialist – ITSM (Madrid Version)
● Also received core value champion award and got many client recommendations in Accenture. Professional Experience (50 months)
1. Project: Natural Gas Infrastructure Client [Italy] Organization: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd (May 2018- Till Date) Designation: Software Engineer Business Unit: ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities:
● Working as the ServiceNow developer in this project. o Working in implementation and configuration in Asset management, Change Management, UI pages etc.
o Implementing changes in the existing configuration to increase quality of work and front- end user experience.
o Exploring UI coding languages like HTML, CSS, Jelly Scripting to develop and enhance high level UI pages design.
o Also worked on ACLs, Email Notifications, Incident Management, Change Management & Service Catalog Modules.
2. Project: Pulp and Paper Client [Malaysia]
Organization: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd (Jan 2018- Apr 2018) Designation: Software Engineer Business Unit: ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities:
● Working as the ServiceNow developer in this project.
Worked on language translation from English to Malaysian Bahasa language. We have customized this language in ServiceNow portal as it was not OOB present.
Complete portal and its functionalities were translated in Bahasa. o Translated catalog items, service portal, menus, login pages, password reset pages. o 4. Translated and edited widgets to achieve Bahasa translation. o 5. Also did End to end testing to check the translations. o 6. Migrated update sets across different instances for go live. o 7. Worked on built of several HR catalog items, translated IT and HR catalog items and notifications in Chinese and Bahasa for Standardization CR Aditi Sharma
Aditi Sharma 2
3. Project: Food Industry Client [Germany]
Organization: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd (Apr 2017- Dec 2017) Designation: Software Engineer Business Unit: ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities:
● Working as the ServiceNow developer in this project.
Working on Asset Management, Incident Management, Service Catalog, Workflow.
Creating Technical Documentation for different modules.
Created simple reports, advanced reports for client reports and operational team reports.
Created Dashboards, tickets, users, groups for reports.
Implementation work for Normal, Standard & Emergency Changes. Created Standard and Normal change templates also configured workflows for normal, standard & emergency changes.
4. Project: Chemical Manufacturing Client [Japan]
Organization: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd (Dec 2016- Mar 2017) Designation: Software Engineer Business Unit: ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities:
● Working as the only ServiceNow developer in this project. Handling everything on my own.
Worked on Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Service Portal, Release Management.
Worked on different modules also like Installation exits, UI pages, Widgets, ACL.
Created Business rules, client scripts, script include, UI policies, custom tables.
Created scripts to create multiple ACLs for different fields and table in ServiceNow development portal.
5. Project : Cloud Factory Client [USA]
Organization: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd (April 2016- Nov 2016) Designation: Associate Software Engineer Business Unit: ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities:
● Working as the only ServiceNow developer in this project. Handling everything on my own. o Built workflows, soap messages and integrated ServiceNow with HP systems. o Worked on Team development, Change management, ESS Portal, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Content Management.
o Created asset documents for all the use cases. Redesigned and developed ESS portal from scratch using HTML, CSS, menus, pages, blocks, sites and jelly scripting. o Was part of offshore development team and handled all the ServiceNow work alone being the only ServiceNow developer.
Aditi Sharma 3
6. Project: Global Mining Conglomerate Client [Singapore] Organization: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd (Oct 2015- April 2016) Designation: Associate Software Engineer Business Unit: ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities:
o Was part of customer run and maintenance team and worked on change requests with respective to Service Now customization and fixing issues. o Worked on Service Catalogs, Items, Variable sets, Record Producer, Catalog Tasks & Workflows. o Worked on UI policies, Client Scripts, UI Actions, Business Rule & Script Include. o Created custom tables, list layout. Loading data templates and moving update sets. o I have worked in built of service catalogs and built FDT and all other documents related to every change request.
o I attended many client meetings to understand the requirements and took it to the closure. o I have also worked on configuration management to add applications in a change request form. 7. Project: Telecommunications Client [US]
Organization: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd (April 2015- Oct 2015) Designation: Associate Software Engineer Business Unit: ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities:
o Was part of development team representing the offshore team. Involved in developing the change, incident and problem modules. Also built few catalogue items. o Actively participated in data gathering and requirement analysis. o Created business rules, client script, record producers, I-frames, menu items for ESS portal and incident management.
o Worked on email notification and schedule jobs.
o Worked on LDAP Server integration and SSO integration. Online Internship (03 months)
ZestZeal November 2014- January
Key Deliverables &
● Website Development
● Design and Development
Board/University Percentage Division
2014 University of Pune 65 First
XII HSC 2010
X SSC 2008 Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE) 82 Distinction Aditi Sharma
Aditi Sharma 4
Skills and Expertise
● Certifications: C, ServiceNow Admin Certification(Madrid Version), Certified Implementation Specialist- ITSM (Madrid version), ITIL v3 certified.
● Date of Birth: 10th Aug 1992
● Gender: Female
● Marital Status: Married
● Address: Flat no 12, Gaurav Garden, Tingrenagar,Pune -411032
● Nationality: Indian
● Languages Known: English, Hindi, and Marathi
● Strengths: Self learner, Positive Attitude, Hardworking.
● Hobbies: Singing and dancing
I hereby declare that all the above-mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date: