Test Lead at TATA Consultancy Services Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org Pune Maharashtra 411045, INDIA https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaitali-diwanji-b8008627/
● 5.7 years’ experience in software testing in Banking & Financial domain. (Wealth Management, Core Banking
● Have a solid experience in Manual and Functional Testing. Also involved in End to End, Regression, System Integration, Database Testing, UAT & Automated Test Execution.
● Experience in Automation Testing (Java, Selenium Webdriver)
● Knowledge in Junit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins for project building and continuous Integration.
● Skilled in understanding software requirements specifications and preparing effective Test Cases as per the specifications.
● Experience in creating Test plan, Test Script Writing and Test Cases Execution, Test Closure Activities, Bug tracking, Test Summary Reports, Requirement Traceability Matrix and User Manuals.
● Adhoc Report Testing using Business Objects for web based reporting applications, Web services testing.
● Expertise in HP Quality Center & JIRA.
● Experience in Database testing with different Databases using SQL queries, stored procedures, proficient with minus queries, various types of joins etc.
● Experience in DNS testing.
● Experience in Regulatory Reporting, Balance sheets reconciliation and preparing the final account/ financial statements.
● Experience in Autosys Batch Monitoring, debugging logs/errors and understanding the logic written in Windows batch.
● Expertise in Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Project Planning, Co-ordination, Tracking and Execution of project with On-site/Offshore model.
● Good knowledge of SDLC & Agile project environment.
● Basic exposure to Unix and shell scripting.
● Exposure to SWIFT payment messages.
TOOLS AND EXPERTISE
- JIRA, HP ALM, Zephyr
- Teradata, Sybase, SQL Server
- Eclipse, Maven, Page Object Design Pattern, AutoIT, Jenkins, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, POSTMAN, XPath, CSS.
- Adhoc Report Testing Using Business Objects for Web Based Reporting Applications, Web Services Testing.
- Autosys, Batch Monitoring, Debugging Logs.
- Web Services Testing, POSTMAN.
- SQL, Unix, Sybase, Core Java, Selenium WebDriver
TATA Consultancy Services Ltd – Test Lead, Jan 2014 – Present Project #1: Banking & Financial Domain Aug 2017 - Present Title: Citibank
Citibank GL Canada is a common accounting general ledger for all products within Canada. It's an in-house developed client/ server system. It maintains the ledger of record for the Citibank Canada and the associated entities such as branch, associates, subsidiary. It provides daily balance sheet and reconciliation functions. The application is serving as the product processor for DDA accounts and the Private Bank. The products of the system include same day reconciliation of cheques, target balancing, global notional pooling, Funds Transfer, Lockbox deposits etc.
Tools Used: HP Quality Center, ALM, Unix(Tectia), Sybase, Beyond comparator, Talend, SQL Server 2012, Eclipse (Selenium – Web Driver), TestNG, Junit, Jenkins, Cucumber,Maven. Role: Currently Leading a team of 5 for major database migration (Sybase to Oracle-Flexcube) Team Leader Automation Testing Coordinator
Project #2 [Banking & Financial Domain] July2015- July2017 Title: MORGAN STANLEY
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is one of the largest, most established wealth management businesses in the industry. The Global Wealth Management Group provides brokerage and investment advisory services The project deals with the testing of various applications developed for maintaining customer and transaction details for banking.
Current account and fee billing system lack the level of transparency required to manage and monitor consistency across different account types. CFB is single rule based engine allows consistent exclusion logic application and business tracking.
Wealth Management testing team from Morgan Stanley mainly works on database testing and web services testing.
Role: Test Engineer
Project #3 [Retail Domain] Apr2014- June2015
Title: TCS-NIELSEN APIMEA BUY (CONSUMER RESEARCH)
Nielsen APIMEA covers the APAC region, consumer research application support focuses to improve the consumer research processes in context of costing, market research, through various online & offline methods throughout the globe. Data collected through the research is used to make market strategies. Role: Developer SQL Server, ASP DOTNET & L3 Support
● SVERI’s College of engineering Pandharpur, Maharashtra Apr 2013 76.47% Bachelor of Engineering. [Electronics & Telecommunication]
● Rajarshi Shahu College, Latur, Maharashtra Mar 2009 68.83% HSC Maharashtra State Board. Specialization Science.
● Shri Shahaji High School, Akkalkot-Dist Solapur, Maharashtra Mar 2007 88% SSC Maharashtra State Board.
● Awarded with “On the Spot”, “Key Contributor” and “Beyond Excellence”.
- ISTQB- Foundation Certificate
- NCFM- Financial Market Beginner’s Module
- Foundation Certificate in Banking
- Foundation Certificate in Retail Operations
- Certificate in E-Commerce
- Date of Birth: May 1, 1992
- Gender: Female
- Marital Status: Married
- Languages Known: English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Nationality: Indian
- Current Address: Pashan, Pune 411045.