Mariano Wes Tremor
**** ***** *** #*** ***** Hills Ca 91343
Highly dedicated and resourceful Wastewater/Water Treatment Operator, Volunteer Fire Fighter, General Labor in warehouse environments with an excellent safety and community service record able to function with no direction or as part of a direct and indirect team. Hardworking individual with proven expertise in the general labor sector seeking a position with a company that provides ample opportunity for growth and advancement.
1. First Responder Operations Certificate (OSHA)
2. Emergency Response and Emergency Defender Cert
3. Volunteer Fire Fighter License Fire Marshall #V590707
4. Rapid Intervention Crew Tactic R.I.C. Certificate CDF
5. High Angle Rope Rescue Certificate CDF
6. Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Hazwoper Cal OES
7. Medic First Aid International Adult CPR and First Aid
8. Forklift & Pallet Certificate Gray Lift
9.Wastewater Treatment Plant License Operator II-28186
10. Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Cert #120078
11. First Responder Operations Certificate Hazardous Material Cal OES
12. Well and Pump Seminar (General Pump Company)
13. Management Skills for First Time Supervisors – Reckhurst University Continuing Education Center
14. Water Treatment Plant License Operator Grade 2
15. Water Distribution License Operator Grade 2
Wastewater/Water Treatment Operator
Produce potable water for the Southwest Pipeline Project, in accordance with all state and federal regulations.
Understanding water treatment theory / technology and that apply to the knowledge of the water treatment process production.
Operating as a Class II water treatment plant Operator, a Class II Wastewater Treatment Operator which includes: A. Monitoring of gauges, flowmeters, charts, system control computer, etc. Conducting water analysis tests such as hardness, alkalinity, PH, turbidity, chlorine residual, etc., for treatment process control. Determine chemical feed rates and adjust chemical and maintain proper flow rates and in accordance with water consumption demand. Maintain treatment records in accordance with SWA, state and federal regulations. Backwash filters as needed. Other duties include:
1. Conduct water analysis tests to ensure safety and water quality by collecting representative water samples and testing for contaminants and properties such as color, odor, chlorine levels, nitrification, etc.
2. Collect representative water samples to be used by other agencies for water analysis testing for regulation compliance.
3. Ensures that plant operations are in compliance with operating guidelines and that treated water is safe and acceptable entering the distribution system.
4. Maintains all required records such as operating logs, chemical and repair part inventories, maintenance logs; distributes information to internal and external personnel.
5. Performs routine preventive maintenance on plant equipment to include: operating adjustments and calibrations on equipment, basic mechanical and electrical work and cleaning, lubricating and replacing equipment parts
6. Perform building and grounds maintenance as needed, including mowing, painting, cleaning, etc.
Fire Fighter II
1. Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards; enforcing codes.
2. Prepares citizens to present fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
3. Ensures validity of water at fire scenes by testing hydrants, requesting and expending repairs; verifying repair.
4. Minimizes fire damage by responding to alarms, driving and operating equipment; regulating water pressure; combating and extinguishing fires, rescuing and reviving people.
5. Ensures operations of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements. following manufactures instructions; trouble shooting malfunctions, notifying supervisor of needed repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
6. Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
7. Provides information by completing reports
8.Maintain fire station building, grounds, and related equipment by completing maintenance schedules.
9. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; studying publications, participating in scheduled drills.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
11. Construct retaining walls and fences, assist in construction or demolishing or buildings, load and unload structure materials and move materials in work areas
12. Operate forklift, mowers and material breakers, maintain tool equipment, erect and take to pieces concrete forms, scaffolding and ramps, constructing scaffoldings.
13. Dig trenches and place pipes or cables for drains and extra service, clean–up work sites.
Automobile Mechanic Jiffy Lube 03/18 -
Westchester, Ca 8252 Sepulveda Blvd 04/19
Westchester, Ca 90045
Material Handler Direct Impact, Chartwell Staffing 04/17 - 11/17 Mission Hills, Ca 1240 Truman Street Ste 150
San Fernando, Ca 91340
Volunteer FIRE Fighter II
CTF Fire Department
Soledad Prison Road
Soledad, Ca 93960
Preventive Maintenance MGR (BOU)
Valley Village, Ca
Southwest Water Company
302 North Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, Ca 91502
Ralphs Super Market
12921 W Magnolia Blvd
Van Nuys, ca 91324
Sheet Metal Fabricator
Van Nuys, Ca
Industrial Wastewater Operator
Craftsman’s Sheet Metal
7501 Woodley Ave
Van Nuys, Ca 91345
8636 AVIATION BLVD
Inglewood, Ca 90301
AA Art & Science
Coastline Community College
Fountain Valley, Ca
Sacramento State University
BS BUISINESS Finance
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, Ca