Alpharetta, GA, 30022
Skillful and dedicated Executive Assistant with extensive experience in coordination, planning and support of daily operational and administrative functions in an entertainment organization. Accustomed to working in highly confidential environment. Accustomed to long hours, multiple consecutive demands and fast paced environments.
● Project management skills
● Sales management
● Organizing schedules and
arrangements for superiors
● Anticipates needs and
● Digital Marketing Strategy
Evolution Entertainment/ Jul 2017 to Current
● Managed executive calendars, calls, and travel arrangements.
● Arranged appropriate travel, visas, agendas, necessary contact information for executive travel in the greater Atlanta area.
● Addressed and responded to incoming correspondence.
● Assisted the owner in all aspects of operations for the organization, providing direct support to employees and customers.
Stylist / Make up Artist
J & S co. Salon, Dunwoody/ Sep 2017 to Oct 2018
● Responsible for social media marketing.
● Meticulously entered client and service information when booking appointments.
● Organized salon paperwork and office files.
● Executed all daily opening and closing procedures. Hair Dresser
Scissor Hands / Aug 2016 to Sep 2017
● Assisting clients and hair dressers
● Taking calls and appointments
● Greeted all guests and assisted with requests and special services. Manager
BiO Salon/ Jul 2015 to Aug 2016
● Opening and closing the store
● Managing employees
● Hair dresser and Make up Artist
● Assisted salon leader with tracking salon retail sales. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Georgia State University 2021
Korean - Moderately Fluent
Dutch - Moderately Fluent
English - Fluent