Total Experience: **+ years
Al Wakrah, Doha, Qatar
Passport No.: M0618090
QID No.: 286********
Date of Birth: 17th
Husband’s Name: Mr.
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status: Married
Languages : English &
Hobbies : Painting,
To better facilitate student learning as an accomplished educator with demonstrated ability to teach, motivate and direct students while maintaining high interest and achievement. Consistently maintain excellent relation with students, parents, faculty, and administrators. Self motivated with strong planning, organization and leadership skill.
Bachelor of Arts (Program) from Delhi University, India.
Nursery & Primary Teachers Training (NPTT) in Child Education & Applied Psychology from Lal Bhadhur Shastri, New Delhi, India. Skill Set
Skills - M.S.OFFICE, Internet
- Smart Board.
Attended workshop training (X-seed) conducted by CFBT Education Resource Management.
Special Montessori teachers training from ZILS. (Noida Film City)
Best Teacher Award in 2011 from FUN ‘N’ Learn school. Special Skills
1. Strong organizational skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. 3. Proven ability to teach all children with dignity and respect. 4. Profound ability to build interpersonal relationships. 5. Hands on experience in implementing early age curriculum in accordance to school directives and guidelines.
6. In depth knowledge of assessing developmental needs of students and working towards fulfilling them suitably.
7. Highly skilled in developing and implementing programs that assist in early childhood development.
OLIVE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Branch: Nuaija Campus, Doha,Qatar.
Worked since March 2015 till October 2016.
• Managing daily and weekly art & craft activities like Paper crumbling, Folk Painting, Hand Printing, Vegetable printing, Thread painting, Origami, Paper plate activity etc. from grade 1 to 4 for one year.
• Teach letters, numbers, colors, shapes etc.
• Assist students in developing self esteem and confidence.
• Ensure classroom management at all times.
• Liaise with parents to provide feedback and discuss concerns.
• Encourage students’ positive self image and creative expression.
• Analyzing classroom outcome reports.
• Completed appropriate documentation.
• Provided a safe and healthy learning environment.
• Enhanced physical and intellectual competence.
• Reinforced communication, respect, and interaction.
• Submitting weekly & monthly lessons plans.
• Motivating and stimulating children's learning abilities. DESIGNATION
1. NATKHAT PLAY SCHOOL, Janakpuri -New Delhi (July 2011 till October 2014.)
Worked as KG teacher
2. Fun N Learn, Janakpuri, New Delhi (July 2009 till April 2011) Worked as Nursery Teacher
3. Kidzee Wonder Valley Zils-Zee Interactive Learning System, Janak Puri, New Delhi (September 2006 till June 2009 )
Worked as Nursery Teacher
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.