Muhammad Daniyal Ahmed Siddiqui
Looking forward for an innovative organization allowing me to utilize my knowledge under working professionals to gain and flourish my professional skills by giving some input to the company.
● Father's Name : Muhammad Ismail Ahmed Siddiqui
● Date of Birth : 11 December, 1995
● Status : Single
● NIC No. : 42101-9886893-7
● Passport no. : JE5468931
● Extensive knowledge about Renewable Energy Familiar with the concepts of Power generation.
● Computer Knowledge with latest operating system
● Exposure to deal with multiple clients with diversified nature of businesses.
● Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow.
● Bachelors of Engineering (Energy)
Hamdard University of Engineering and Technology (2019)
● Diploma Associate Engineer (Mechanical)
Sindh board of Technical Education Karachi
Govt. College of Technology (2014)
● SSC. Board of Secondary Education Karachi
Metropolitan Academy School (2011)
● Steam generation and steam turbine
● Solar Energy
● Wind Energy
● Hydro Power
● Bio Energy
● Internal combustion engine
● Project Management
● Safety Health and Environment
SEMINARS / CERTIFIED WORKSHOPS:
● Grundfos Technical Institute: Certificate of Boiler feed system
● IPC Conference 2017 (about CPEC)
● IEEE Tech SPREE(2016)
● Computer Collegiate: Certificate of IT Essentials ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
● Basic concept of street lights using LDR.
● Design of Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine by using PVC pipes.
● Design, Fabrication And Testing Cluster Effect on Savonius Wind Turbine (Final Year Project)
● Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)