Village charsaddah road Millitary Farm
Contact No. in Pakistan: (009***********)
SURVEYOR (CIVIL WORKS)
Mobile No. +974********
To get a job as Surveyor (Civil Works) in a dynamic environment with growth potential where creativity and team spirit, hard work, dedication and sincerity are appreciated. A well-established organization where I can utilize my professional skills to contribute and achieve goals
• Diploma in Civil Surveying.
• Diploma in Civil 3D.
• Expert in operating all types of surveying machines e.g. GPS, Total Station, and auto Level
• Expereince in Civil Drafting (AutoCAD).
• Quick learner, team player and possess good analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Enthusiastic, motivated and systematic approach to all tasks. Job Responsibilities:
• Plans, organizes, and directs work of one or more survey parties engaged in surveying earth's surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, or other purposes.
• Researches previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
• Keeps accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
• Coordinates findings with work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with project.
• Measuring the ground as required by the client (including aspects such as small and large-scale distances, angles, elevations, etc).
• Gathering data on the earth's physical and man-made features through surveys.
• Processing data & undertaking digital mapping. Producing detailed information (subsequently analyzed by planners, builders and cartographers).
• Using a range of equipment to produce surveys, including GPS and conventional methods interpreting data using maps, charts and plans.
• Utilizing data from a range of sources, such as aerial photography, satellite surveys and laser beam measuring systems.
• Using computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interpret data and present information.
• Keeping up to date with new and emerging technology.
• Supervise a team of surveyors and report to Project Manager.
• PERSONAL PROFILE
FATHER NAME MULLAH MOMIN
• Nationality KPK PAKISTAN
• Domicile MARDAN
• D.O.B 1986
• Passport no AC8805532
• Religion ISLAM
• Marital status MARRIED
• Language English,Arabic,Urdu,poshto
• S.C.C(MATRIC Science ) BISE Mardan
• H.S.S.C(INTERMADIAT) BISE Mardan
• Civil diploma for surveyor from peshawer bord kpk Pakistan(1st Division2007)
• Diploma in Civil 3D from Government of Khyber Paktunkwa Trade Testing Board ( 1st Division 2011)
• Diploma of computer from Gandhara skill training council mardan.(kpk)1st Division Diploma of English Language center SAIF MEMORIAL COLLEGE PAKISTAN EXPERIENCE:
( National Level)
Work as surveyor in M/S Wajid Iqbal& Company (Pakistan)from january2007to April2008
Work as surveyor in (m/s pmc-jv pakistan motorway consultant_ joint venture) June, 2008 to nov, 2009 as surveyor on topographic survey Work as surveyor m/s pir muhammad and co. on peshawer hayatabad Road and Bridge Project,kpk IN PAKISTAN December,2009 to Oct, 2010( also topographic survey& road work
( International Level)
Work as surveyor in saudiaramco(samsung) jubail&shaibah oil&Gas project saudiarabs may, 2011 to FEB, 2012(work on road& RCC PIPE LINE) Work as surveyor in Haif company at ABBAH construcation of Building, Water Tank and Bridge at field april 2012 to March 2014. Well known experience in this related field
Work as Surveyor in EL SEIF from April 2014 to December 2015, on Dedicated Car Parking (DCP117) Parcel 3.11, 2.15, 1.03 and 1.04 King Abdullah Financial District KSA
Work as surveyor in Dathin contructing company Road& sewer line, worked from Abduullah Road to Tummah road,Middle Island,parking work and Irrigation all around Riyadh and Consultant Saudi Map for Engeniering Consultancy( 2017 to Present Date)
COMPUTER BASED PROFILE
• Fundamentals of Computer concepts
• Basics Hardware and Computer installations
• Global Positioning system (GPS)
• Total Station(all type)
• auto Level
• I know all type of calculation & formulas which are used in survey field.
• Formulas which are used in Road work and also Building
• Cutting & filling
DECLARATION:I hereby declare that all the information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. DRIVING LICENSE ARE AVAiLABLE