Name WINKLE KAKKAR
To assist a progressive organization with commitment to achieve excellence in the field of its products and services and to work in a team for consistent growth and profitability of the organizations.
Versatile exposure in the field of Personal support worker.
Contribute to the best for achieving team and organizational goals.
Year of passing
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER
ST. Clair College, Windsor, ON
Jan 2018- Continue (most recent)
SGS College, India, Punjab
Employment History: -
Placements as Personal support worker (South wood lakes, Extendicare…First semester…February 2018-April 2018)
Placements as Personal support worker (The villages at St. Clair) (May 2018-August 2018)
Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments.
Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
Recording and analyzing data
Collecting, preparing and testing samples
Providing technical support
Presenting result to senior staff
Skills as PSW
Maintain a clean environment and living area for the clients.
Provide personal care, hygiene, and physical assistance.
Monitor client’s condition and inform supervisor in case of an unusual change.
Cook meals and assist clients in eating.
Perform general household tasks and run errands when required.
Assist in community activities and transportation.
Perform light housekeeping tasks, prepare meals and clean client area.
Make up the client’s bed while creating an organized and clean environment.
Monitor vital signs.
• Cared sympathetically for clients of different ages.
• Managed the needs and wants of elderly using excellent attention to detail.
• Handled rude behaviors politely.
• Demonstrated flexibility in work routines.
• Successfully cared for people with learning disability or require extra support.
• Provided non-medical personal care and bedside assistance to seniors enabling them to live comfortably in their homes.
• Helped elderly and disabled clients with bathing, grooming and oral care.
• Assisted with dressing, undressing and toileting activities.
• Took and recorded vitals such as temperature, pulse, and blood pressure.
• Measure and record height and weight.
• Turned and re-positioned client and encouraged movement to prevent skin breakdown.
• Documented changes in the condition of clients.
Education & Training
CPR Training (2018)
First Aid Training (2018)
WHIMS Training (2018)
Workshop & Camp Attended:-
Workshop on Awareness Generation & Dissemination of Knowledge & Skills about Recent Advances in Nutrition & Food Safety organized by School of Public Health, PGIMER.
Quick grasping power and self-motivated.
Energetic, optimistic and hardworking.
Good negotiation and communication skill.