Loyal, dedicated, and self-motivated individual seeking to obtain the position of Production
Supervisor in which my detail-oriented, management, and problem-solving skills can contribute to
the growth and success of the company.
Positive attitude Strong background in compiling
reports and monthly review of
• Strong organizational and employees
• Proficient in managing a diverse
range of activities with a keen Kaizen
attention to detail
• Root cause analysis
• Able to succeed in a fast paced
environment with a high degree
of multitasking • Supplier quality
• Goal oriented professional with a • Product launch
progressive track record,
• General Maintenance
dedicated to surpassing objectives
• Skilled in Microsoft programs
• Experience in creating and
executing training programs
Ford Motor Company (LAP)
Production Supervisor (September 2018 – Present)
Managed a team of over 75 union employees daily. I Accomplished manufacturing staff results by
communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. At the end
of each shift I completed production reports, layered process audits, 5s boards, continuous improvement
boards and scrap reports.
• Productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work.
• Monitor Andon occurrences.
• Be the first responder as secondary support.
• Through Process Confirmation, verify that the line is running safely, smoothly, and producing quality
Supporting Continuous Improvement and coach problem resolution to the lowest level
• FTT, Root Cause Analysis, and continuous improvement.
Inoac North America
Production Supervisor– (March 2018 – September 2018)
Production Supervisor and Team Leader (April 2016 - December 2107)
• As a production supervisor I launched the U55 program from prototype to production.
• Lunched and trained two full shifts of operators
• Makes sound recommendations to improve productivity, solutions to issues affecting quality, as well
as health and safety.
• Process-focused with a concern for continuous improvement
• Production reports
I worked closely with quality supervisors and management to ensure an exceptional quality of work and
product during the launch of the U55x program. I am directly involved with the training on all lines. My
daily responsibilities include the following:
• Executing perfection, precision, and rework of all seats associated with KTP/U55
• Implementation and training of all training plans associated with KTP/U55
• Work closely with Management to meet daily shipment goals
• Organization and execution of Supervisors 5s and housekeeping plans
• Strong encouragement of safety standards
US Army, Ft. Knox, KY
E-5 Squad Leader, MOS 12B- Combat Engineer (February 2008-March 2016)
As a Squad Leader for the US Army I was in command of two teams consisting of 2 Non-Commissioned
Officers and 10 soldiers. I was responsible for their training and direct mentorship. During my tenure I
maintained the accountability of the platoon equipment valued at an excess of $200,000. Before being
stationed at Ft. Knox, I was at Ft. Hood where I was attached to First Calvary Division and served as a Squad
Leader for a construction platoon. In this platoon I was responsible for doing and overseeing construction
projects to include work painting, plumbing, carpentry, and troubleshooting of electrical and building
• Completed 3 combat tours overseas serving in Afghanistan and Iraq.
• Served as a combat engineer responsible for a range of activities to include maintenance of military
equipment, parts, or buildings overseas.
• Awards and decorations: 4 Army Commendation medals, 2 Army Achievement medals, 2 Good
Conduct Medals, 3 Iraq campaign medals, Afghanistan campaign Medal, 1 Nato Ribbon, Leader
development Ribbon, 1 Army Service Ribbon, 1 Global War on Terrorism ribbon, 1 Combat Action
badge, 1 National Defense service medal, 3 Meritorious Unit citations
Advanced Powder Coating, White Cloud, MI
Painter/Carpentry (November 2006-January 2008)
I worked in the powder coat line, responsible for projects ranging from cabinets, to car parts, to high-end
accessory displays. Along with high volume production, I was part of a capacity batch area where oversized
parts can be pretreated, coated, cured, and packaged. I worked for a self-contractor doing carpentry and
handled the quality control of products and materials.
Education and Training
• U.S Army
o 2014 Unit Movement Officer
o 2014 Transportation of Hazardous Materials
o 2014 Advanced First Aid
o 2014 Additional Duty Safety Officer (OSHA Standards)
o 2012 Leaders Course
o 2010 Combatives Level one
• Florida Tech Institute of Technology (February 2016- Current)
• Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (January 2013-January 2015)
• Newaygo High School- High School Diploma (May 2006)