Josh Duncan email@example.com
Galion, Ohio 44833
RTP Company, Gahanna, Ohio Quality Assurance Technician FEBRUARY 2016 - PRESENT
● Continually run tests to verify product is within customer specifications.
● Review product and communicate with production and management staff concerning quality issues.
● Track and investigate any customer complaints to prepare corrective actions and preventive measures for any quality issue.
● Operate a tow motor and factory machinery.
● Collaborate on safety committee and 5s team.
Covert Manufacturing, Galion, Ohio - Quality Assurance Technician JUNE 2010 - FEBRUARY 2016
● Interacted with vendors and suppliers to ensure accurate and timely delivery of materials..
● Programmed coordinate measuring machine (CMM) to follow customer requirements.
● Accurately read and calibrated precision gauges.
● Operated a tow motor and factory machinery.
● Collaborated on the safety committee and 5s team. Sautter Farms, Galion, Ohio - Ranch Hand
JUNE 2006 - APRIL 2013
● Learned to operate tractors and agricultural equipment in order to complete farm tasks.
● Assisted with maintaining farm property and repairing existing fences.
● Provided daily care to swine and horses.
North Central State College, Mansfield, OH — A.A. in Accounting May 2011
and problem solving
Strong written and
Work efficiently in a
Willingness to learn
High attention to detail
others and developing
Proficient use of
Microsoft Word, Excel,