Over the past twelve years, I’ve honed my talents and skillsets
to become a valuable player within any Development staff.
Database maintenance, data entry, donor correspondence, donor research,
and caseload administration; as well as graphic design, website management, and content creation.
The Salvation Army, Pendel Division October 2017 to December 2018
Major Gifts Associate
Assisted two Donor Relations Directors with their constituent caseloads:
• Managed Fiscal Year Plans to update progress toward annual goals.
• Maintained information with Blackbaud Insight and ClearView databases.
• Generated donor reports, mailings, writing and editing correspondence.
• Researched, wrote text and designed graphics for county-specific correspondence updating donors of Salvation Army local activities.
Global Green USA October 2010 to October 2016
• Extensive data entry, spreadsheet generation and maintenance of a Raiser’s Edge database.
• Website management using Squarespace.
• Wrote, edited, and designed graphics for acknowledgment letters, email blasts, newsletters, annual reports, etc.
The Alliance for Children’s Rights March 2009 to May 2010
• Database maintenance, data entry, and spreadsheet generation.
• Webpage creation, online donation downloads and e-Blasts.
• Audit queries to maintain integrity and accuracy.
• Graphic design of web pages to provide succinct lists of donation levels.
University of Southern California August to December 2008
Receptionist / Keck School of Medicine, Physician’s Assistant Program
• Database input and maintenance from over a thousand candidates.
• Responsible for answering multi-line telephone system for staff of 16.
• Assisted students with office administration affairs.
The Colburn School (Interim Position) October 2007 to May 2008
• Coordinated the most successful Annual Fund campaign in the school’s history, bringing a 19% increase in donor numbers and 13% increase in Annual Fund donations over the previous year, as well as 34% of the total amount of donations in all the various drives.
• Assisted in drafting donation requests and acting as the main liaison with the mailing house.
• Wrote and processed donor acknowledgments and created daily reports.
• Composed intricate invitation lists from a base of 700-plus for invitation to exclusive concert events.
• Processed multiple versions of holiday cards to 800-plus constituents.
• Produced comprehensive eight-year donation statement for the school’s first Annual Report.
The Los Angeles Times (Short Term) May 2007 to August 2007
Data Entry Clerk, Public Affairs Department
• Data entry of thousands of Summer Camp Campaign contributions.
• Updated donor information and processed acknowledgment letters.
• Verified charity organization contact information.
• Performed Internet research into potential foundation contacts.
The Los Angeles Times (Short Term) Intermittently, 2006 to 2007
Sales Fulfillment and Readers’ Representation Departments
• Phone message transcription, research and response to callers’ concerns.
E! Networks April 2000 to September 2005
Assistant Web Producer / Administration Assistant - IT Department
• Designed the popular Shutterbug Smackdown E! Online Flash video game.
• Processed daily video clips for news, reviews, features, and awards shows.
• Scheduled meetings, interviews and travel itineraries for eight supervisors and other co-workers.
• Purchased equipment for 1,200 plus employees.
Extensive knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Insight, and ClearView donor databases, MS Office with advanced Excel experience, Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Internet Research
New York University B.F.A. with Honors, Film and Television Production
Dr. Les McCabe; President and CEO, Global Green USA:
310-***-**** x124 email@example.com
William Bridge; Development & Strategic Partnerships:
310-***-**** x114 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruben Aronin; SVP for The Better World Group: