Service Executive, Food and
Beverage, The Den, Bengaluru.
A skilled, energetic and ambitious Food and Beverage Professional with experience in implementing and overseeing change within the department. Has a proven track record of exceeding performance expectations, remaining customer focused and adhering to budgets and timescales. Ability to bring about the fundamental changes needed in response to changing sales targets, customer expectations and service cost restrictions. Strong strategic vision along with ability to successfully implement complex marketing strategies to attract the targeted customers. Work Experience
Organization: The Den, Bengaluru- Preopening Member (A Unit of Dan Hospitality, Israel)
Period : August 2017 till date.
Designation : Service Leader, Food and Beverage.
• Overseeing operation of The CREEK (All Day Dining Restaurant), The Deli (Gourmet Shop), The Nest (Lounge Bar) and The Cold Press (Healthy Juice Bar).
• Handling food and beverage operation of the outlet in the absence of Restaurant Manager.
• Overseeing the implementation of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual.
• Conducting effective shift briefings ensuring all staff are aware of VIPs, Special occasions, daily specials,
emphasizing on up selling certain products etc.
• Encouraging and motivating staff to provide optimum service during all shifts.
• Developing and implementing promotions calendar for F & B Products in Venues.
• Managing special event concepts, Anticipating market changes and reviewing operations.
• Liaising with sales manager during tender process to obtain new accounts, Food and beverage Specific.
• Developing & implementing procedures, control systems for maintaining hygiene & quality standards.
• Actively participating in making P&Ps and SOPs for the food and beverage department.
• Coordinating POS configuration for the venues.
• Dealing with project team for the FOH and BOH operational needs.
• Preparing comp set analysis.
• Actively participating in designing forms and formats for the F&B venues.
• Administration and
• Strategic Planning.
• Menu planning and
• P&L Management.
• Cross Functional
• Inventory management.
• New systems & process.
• Staff Training &
• Customer Services
• Quality & Hygiene
• Cost Optimization
• Store Management
• M.S. Office
• Internet Fundamentals
• Ensure the highest standards of courtesy and customer care are set and maintained.
• Responsible for providing efficient service to ensure customer delight.
• Be aware of the financial constraints placed upon the food & beverage departments
• Ensure that stock control procedures are adhered to and checked at all times
• Inspect and ensure functioning of all the facilities in the operational areas.
• Responsible for inventories, stock reports, spoilages, requisitions and daily operations of restaurant.
• Ensure that Breakages, Spoilages are always under control.
• Making Monthly Reports, Action Plans, Training Calendar.
• Making Guest history for future records & proactively handling customer relations with constant feedback for improvement from the discerning guests to achieve 100% guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for training and development of team. Achievements:
• Certified departmental
trainer at The Den,
• Played a vital role in setting
up policies and opening the
Rooftop restaurant Layla at
• Achieved an overall rating
of 98% IN LQA(Leading
• Captain of college football
• Date of Birth: 09, March,
• Marital Status: Unmarried
• Nationality : Indian
• Languages : English, Hindi
• Hobbies: Playing football,
Organization: The Oberoi, Wildflower Hall, Shimla. Period : July 2014 to Sept 2016
Designation : Food and Beverage Associate.
• Handling the station assigned for the day.
• Take the food and beverage order from the guest.
• Suggestive and up selling.
• Serving guests as per the standards.
• Delivering high standard of service, and high level of interaction.
• Following the quality standards and guidelines.
• 22-weeks Industrial training at The Westin Hyderabad. Education:
• • Bachelor's in Hotel Management 2010 - 2014
Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Dehradun.
• Intermediate 2009 - 2010
Shri Guru Ram Rai Public School, Dehradun.
Organization: The Oberoi, Wildflower Hall, Shimla. Period : Oct 2016 to July 2017
Designation : Restaurant and In-room dinning Supervisor