RETAIL MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Respected retail store manager with success driving business growth and satisfied clientele Highly motivated, results-driven leader with experience spanning all spects of retail operations including ales analysis and reporting, hiring and training, designing and implementing marketing programs, while simultaneously overseeing fruition of new stores. Expertise leading sales and customer service initiatives attributed to previous positions in sales consulting. History of success demonstrating outstanding client satisfaction with unwavering professionalism.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
BRENNAN FINANCIAL SERVICES,
Registered Financial Assistant
Sales Consultant (2004 – 2005)
• Masters of English, Education, and Linguistics
Kolomna College, Russia
• Diamond / Jewelry Essentials Certification
Gemological Institute of America (GIA), New York
• Fluent in English and Russian
67650 S Natoma Dr. Cathedral City, CA 92234
email@example.com • 469-***-****
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Strategic Planning & Execution
• Visual Merchandising
• Financial Accountability
• Sales Analysis & Reporting
• Program Implementation
• Account Management & Growth
• Recruiting & Training
• Client Relations & Customer Service
Store Manager (2013 – 2019)
Sales Associate (2010 – 2013)
• Analyzed sales results and communicated with senior leadership.Tasked with all controllable store expenses to guarantee revenue.
• Executed stock control while identifying viable areas for new business development.
• Devised comprehensive programs and marketing initiatives in collaboration with Headquarters.
• Recruited, hired, and thoroughly trained sales consultants in operations discipline, product knowl- edge, sales, and customer service standards, while ensuring strict adherence to HR guidelines.
• Performed ongoing evaluations and meticulously monitored individual sales goals.
• Consistently surpassed annual sales targets through prudent management and preparedness.
• Conceptualized, designed, and launched clienteling program for Dallas market; skillfully advised Support Retail Team in merchandising optimization resulting in a 20% revenue increase. Spearheaded daily operations of $500K store to achieve profitability targets and client loyalty. Diligently managed regulatory compliance mandates while fostering client relations. Consistently recognized for exemplary performance and outstanding customer service.
• Approved new accounts, processed correspondence, and verified checks.
• Developed compliance procedures, as well as scheduling consultation with both prospective and existing clients. Delivered excellent customer service and provided notary services.
• Cultivated productive relationships with finance and insurance companies to effectively resolve discrepancies.
• Instrumental in supporting Brennan Compliance Manager and Manager/Financial Planner with NFP Securities, leveraging comprehensive troubleshooting and investigative research skills.
• Accurately approved 1035 exchange transfers and acquired advanced Series 7, 65, 63, and 31 life and health Insurance credentials.
• Demonstrated fashion expertise to clients and maintained detailed customer files to aid in better relationships with shoppers.
• Accrued new clients and maintained positive existing relationships. Collaborated with cross- functional teams to improve customer service.
• Trained and mentored colleagues to accelerate achievement of ambitious sales objectives.
*Additional Retail Store Manager experience serving Garden Botanica, Dallas; Hugo Boss, Moscow; and Charisma Upscale Clothing, Moscow.